6. SD! Shut Your Mouth

7. Devil May Cry 2

8. Evil Dead

9. SSX Tricky

10. Star Wars Episode III

11. Resident Evil 4

12. Gran Tourismo 3 A-Spec

13. Pirates of the Caribbean

All of this, boxed and in minty mint condition for £40!

I havent had a PS2 for a couple years so its cool to have one to mess arond on, add to this I love the FF games so having XII is awesome, I'm well pleased.

1 question: Is FFX-2 an expansion pack for FFX or is it a stand alone game I can play?

Guest Al Stevens

FFX2 is a stand alone game, however it is alot poorer that FFX.

Being fair that is a right old deal and you have some classic PS2 games. Personally i would switch DMC2 for DMC though

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
You got Resident evil 4 thats all the games you need its class although Gamecube version is better in my opinion.

Guest The Beltster
You got Resident evil 4 thats all the games you need its class although Gamecube version is better in my opinion.
Yeah RE4 is my all time favourite game, I loved the Gamecube version. I didnt realise the PS2 version was different though, I hope not in a bad way.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Yeah I think your right there but the graphics being better makes me feel better and it came out on Gamecube first AND I like the Gamecube controller better ;)

Guest The Beltster
My brothers mate needed the money for whatever reason, he had been trying to sell it for a week or so for £100, I offered him £40 and he said ok. Not too shabby, its in perfect condition and its the little slim PS2 which is a bonus. I'll set it up in my sons room, he is only coming up on 6 so we can play around on it together if he ever feels like it.

My brothers mate needed the money for whatever reason, he had been trying to sell it for a week or so for £100, I offered him £40 and he said ok. Not too shabby, its in perfect condition and its the little slim PS2 which is a bonus. I'll set it up in my sons room, he is only coming up on 6 so we can play around on it together if he ever feels like it.

Well done buddy,enjoy:xyx

Guest The Beltster
is it a chipped Slim PS2?
Nah its not chipped or modded or anything like that. To be honest, PS2 games seem to be so unbelievably cheap now from what I've seen that its pointless in buying the cheap copied games by the looks of it.

Guest The Man Beast
The ps2 is one of the best consoles you can get...I know the graphics on the x-box 360 and Ps3 are better but still most of the games on the ps2 are top notch and i can see it lasting another few years anyway.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Aside from Evil Dead,Pirates of the Caribbean and the first Spiderman that's a sweet deal and if you want to you can always trade the games you don't like at a great place such as CEX.

Resident Evil 4 is not much different on PS2 than it's Gamecube relation but I think you get at least one bonus game new to the game.

Guest Kanenite
Awesome bargain there. FF X-2 was a bit of a let down though, it doesn't quite live up to the Final Fantasy titles but it's still definately worth a play. As for the rest I can just say you're so lucky to get a bargain like that, i'd be lucky to swipe the games for £40.

Guest The Beltster

My son loves the Pirates of the Caribbean game, he is only coming up on 6 so being able to run around controlling Jack Sparrow is like a dream come true for him :lol The Evil Dead game is ok for a 5 minute laugh, but not much else.

Havent played FFX-2 or XII yet, have been having a blast going through Res Evil 4 again, nice!

Star Wars surprised me, its actually a right old laugh and its fun running my g/f off the road in GT3 A-Spec. Spiderman isnt much cop, the sequel is alot of fun though.

Overall its a really nice deal I got I'd say, I'll go in town on Wednesday and grab a bunch of cheap games to bulk up the lot here, my son wants some Spongebob games and I wanna play Knight Rider 2! :)

Guest Dave7g
That is a sweet deal. Shame I would have given him £40 just for the games :(, still though the slimline ps2 is online ready, so you should check it out, although I hear it's fairly rubbish.