Fan Clubs

TWO F1 World Championships Season 3: Drive Changes

Fidel Cashflow

With Leonardo Monreal leading the feild down the final stretch, the picture for next season is beginning to get sharper. Who will be where? Well, time to find out...now!

AT&T Williams-Toyota

1 Leonardo Monreal (L)

10 Chris Eagles

Scuderia Ferrari Malboro

5 Kris Young (L)

8 Cristino Roberto Ronaldo

Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes

2 Adam Clarke

3 Mickhail Mills

Intel BMW-Sauber

4 Gio Mancini (L)

9 Sean Clarke

ING Renualt F1

6 James Thake

7 Mitchell Jones

Well, for everyone else, it's effectively first come, first serve. Luckily, ten guys were consistent enough through the season to ensure that all top five teams will be competitive.

Remember, the more the merrier! Season Three will commence in two weeks time, so everyone not listed above that wants in, state name and where you want to go!

Nice to get a bigger ride then the Honda which has done quite well bar the problems with the mechanics post-chassis upgrade...

Sorry to lose Sean as a team mate as he has helped out in my rookie year but glad to have gained a seat with Ferrari.

McLaren is looking a scary prospect to face though with both Mills and A.Clarke in their cars... But still, its Wolverine's title it seems this year and thats what we've gotta aim for.

But hey, if I can get P2 twice and then a P3 on the bounce then imagine what I can do in the Ferrari...

You've all been warned...

Edited by Evil Gringo

Guest Slim Jim

Well, for everyone else, it's effectively first come, first serve. Luckily, ten guys were consistent enough through the season to ensure that all top five teams will be competitive.

In this case consistantly rubbish :(

Guest Clarkey
Honda will be a force to be reckoned with, with the joint force of Cathal and HH. I look forward to teaming with Mancini, at least he won't act like a human rollercoaster during the season like my cocky, rookie team mate of this season.

Honda will be a force to be reckoned with, with the joint force of Cathal and HH. I look forward to teaming with Mancini, at least he won't act like a human rollercoaster during the season like my cocky, rookie team mate of this season.

Drama!

I'll be looking to show my old teammate who's boss, as well as outpacing Adam Clarke, who is a definite roadblock on my title road.

BMW should really be looked out for though.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

What can I say... the Honda is a bit of a mad car.

And sorry for being so cocky...