Fan Clubs

PS3 Games

Guest Taki

Hey guys just acquired a ps3 for my birthday and was wondering what games are any good on it.

Bigger Q when the next Need for Speed game is due out.

xXx

Guest MojoPogo
Motortorm is probably the one for you at the moment. Its quality. Resistance fall of man is pretty good too......stay away from NFS though, its not even as good as the 360 version.

Guest Slim Jim

Resistance and Motorstorm as Glitch said are the two best to start with.

Resistance is just all kinds of awesomeness, and Motorstorm is just good fun that puts the WiixAxis controller to good use.

• 2 weeks later...
There isn't really anything out on the PS3 yet to scream about, Motorstorm is a juiced up bog standard racer, and Resistance is outshined by Gears Of War on the 360, I'm a PS3 fan at heart but am dissapointed with PS3 release titles.

Guest Taki

I have resistance and think its awesome in 2 player mode, some fun niggles caused between me and boyfriend screaming to get the other ones guy out the way. Gengi is good but got stuck very early on. F1 is wicked especially in the rain its like real driving but faster.

The boss of all games is due out soon though and I cannot wait Devil May Cry 4 looks supreme to all games I've ever played, just hope it is. MGS is out for it xmas time too so some cracking future titles, what people who are dissapointed with the release titles need to think about is the fact it was brought out before the "Realistic Release Date" game makers thought they had 2 more months.

xXx