Fan Clubs

Can anyone help me?

Evil Gringo

Hey there gaming folk of TWO...

I have a n64 emulator (relax I also own an actual n64 as well) and I was after the RoH/TNA modded version of the No Mercy ROM (again relax I own TWO copies of No Mercy for the n64, one gliched and one non-gliched).

Could anyone help me with a link please?

Thank you

Cheers guys, I managed to get it off the site that Jack provided.

I have got the Project64 emu and also the No Mercy(U) version of the ROM and have just downloaded the required video plugin update...

Just need to finish the hack download for the ROM and then do the required steps on Project64 v1.6

Again, cheers guys.

Just out of intrest does anyone know where I can get a FirePro D ROM for the Dreamcast?

My console doesn't work anymore and no places near me do a pre-owned console so I was going to go down the ROM route.

EDIT: Scratch that, got a ROM, just need a decent EMU as my nullDCv1.0 and Chankcast 0.25 don't wanna work.

Edited by Evil Gringo

Guest Jack
Just out of intrest does anyone know where I can get a FirePro D ROM for the Dreamcast?

My console doesn't work anymore and no places near me do a pre-owned console so I was going to go down the ROM route.

EDIT: Scratch that, got a ROM, just need a decent EMU as my nullDCv1.0 and Chankcast 0.25 don't wanna work.

Any chance you could PM that to me, mate? I've never been able to find Fire Pro D, but it looks awesome.

I wouldn't have a clue about the emu though. Never had a go at any Dreamcast game on my PC.