Fan Clubs

***Official Judgment Day 2007 Thread***

The Icon

Matches:

• WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali
  • World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista
  • ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley (3-on-1 Handicap Rematch)
  • 2-out-of-3 Falls Match - United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP
  • Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton
  • Carlito vs. Ric Flair

Edited by The Icon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny Styles

i'm interested in Santino/ Masters just to see if this Santino guy is any good

any Cena vs Khali would be good for a laugh because it will suck

Guest SuperKick Kid

Figure Edge, Orton, and HBK will have something to do.

#1 contenders match for Vengeance probably. Craig and I were discussing what kind of match it could be. Elimination could be good.

Figure Edge, Orton, and HBK will have something to do.

#1 contenders match for Vengeance probably. Craig and I were discussing what kind of match it could be. Elimination could be good.

That match is highly likely, although I don't think WWE have done a Triple threat elemination before. You really need 4 or more for that to work. How about a falls count anywhere?

Guest FreeSpirit

Why not make this the official Judgment Day thread seeing as under 2 weeks away?

Anyhow I think that both champions will retain their titles, I wonder what the main event from the SmackDown side will be?

Why not make this the official Judgment Day thread seeing as under 2 weeks away?

Anyhow I think that both champions will retain their titles, I wonder what the main event from the SmackDown side will be?

I thought about it actually, and yeah I will.

Guest dpddave

The smackdown main event will probably be batista vs henry if tista takes the title this tuesday!

God i hope not....

Guest FreeSpirit
I thought about it actually, and yeah I will.

Good man :P

The smackdown main event will probably be batista vs henry if tista takes the title this tuesday!

God i hope not....

Its about time they either progressed on, or finished their feud. First Batista was out for 8 months, then Henry was out for 9 months, and they have yet to settle things.

Guest The Phenom Billz
JD doesn't look too good at the moment hopefully we get another great card to top Backlash. The matches that looked to be announced won't be that bad. I am quite interested to see where they will go with the Cena/Khali feud and how Cena will beat him ( eventually). Marella/Masters doesn't interest me at all simply because Masters IMO doesn't deserve a push and on the RAW roster especially there are other guys who are in need of a good push to elevate them i.e. Carlito, Shelton.

Guest youcantseeme

JD looks terrible.

Khali-Cena & Vince/Shane/Umaga Vs Lashley rematch. That was boring the first time!

Definately not worth £15!

Guest The Great Ahmar

Want a reason to watch Judgement Day?

The ongoing conflict between United States Champion Chris Benoit and Montel Vontavious Porter will add another chapter at Judgment Day when the two SmackDown Superstars face off in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the gold. MVP earned the right to face Benoit once more when he scored a huge victory over former rival Kane in a No. 1 Contender’s Match on SmackDown.

MVP’s pursuit of championship gold has seen him push Benoit to the limit numerous times, only to watch as the experience of the Rabid Wolverine comes out on top. The flashy and confident Superstar has vowed that Benoit will be the first man to lose gold to him.

Chris Benoit remains the United States Champion, and until MVP can find a way to get past the in-ring savvy of the veteran, the only bling the ballin’ Porter can flash is around his neck – not his waist.

WWE.com

Guest Cathal
Chris Benoit was involved in the best match at JD last year and looks like he could be involved in the best match this year too.

Guest Dave7g

2 out of 3 falls, hell yes!

The rest of the card is an April fools joke right? They have mistaken a ppv for an old episode of Heat?

Guest dpddave
do any of yee really think the match will be given the proper time to make it work.... Edited by dpddave