Fan Clubs

WWE Superstars Fired. HUGE NEWS

Paul

Credit WWE.COM

WWE has come to terms on the release of Charles Scaggs (Too Cold Scorpio). We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

well...not that huge. I may have overstated a touch.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I thought this was Randy Orton for a second when I read the title, this is no big loss, I wouldnt have signed him back up in the first place!

Guest Kanenite
Can't say i'm fussed, he did nothing anyway. Actually I couldn't see them doing much with him at all.

Hmmm.....I'm not too sure. From certain reports, HUGE would be an understatment........

By certain reports do you mean certain books by former world champs.

I always liked Scorpio / Funk / Whatever, pity He never got a chance to reappear on WWE TV.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
um excuse my ignorance! who is he?!?

Too Cold Scorpio worked for the WWF/E during the attitude era and had a short-lived stint in the Job Squad,his best run in the USA was in ECW but he became a bigger name in Japan (WWE originally billed him as Flash Funk).

This reminds me of the release of Claudio Castognoli who also was released for no real reason.

Guest Scotty2Hotty
Too Cold Scorpio worked for the WWF/E during the attitude era and had a short-lived stint in the Job Squad,his best run in the USA was in ECW but he became a bigger name in Japan (WWE originally billed him as Flash Funk).

This reminds me of the release of Claudio Castognoli who also was released for no real reason.

sound cheers for the info!

Guest FreeSpirit
I forgot that Rob Conway was still employed by WWE. I wonder if Sylvan and Dupree will go the same way.

I heard that Claudio Castognoli didnt have the proper papers to work in the country and WWE found out after he was hired, thats why he was released, anyone know if thats true?
That was supposed to be the case, but it was found to be a false rumour.

That was supposed to be the case, but it was found to be a false rumour.

Cheers for clearing that one up mate. Wonder why they let him go so quickly. I also wonder who the next is to get the chop. They normally have a massive clear out after 'mania dont they and then rehire them all back later in the year! see Charlie Haas, Boogeyman! o dear they just cant make up their minds can they!

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity