Fan Clubs

I'm a sucker for tha Meeewwzziik..

Guest JC

Ever noticed how good some video game music is? Regardless of the fact you might depise classical piano tunes you still wish to hear tracks from the Metal Gear Solid credits for example?

Anyway, I've noticed that alot of the more recent Final Fantasy music has been pretty awesome. Admittingly I am a sucker for Final Fantasy full stop I still think the themes in say, Final Fantasy X, are complete works of art.

Edited by JC

Guest SuperKick Kid

I download tons of video game music all the time. It really can be great at times.

I actually found a site with a ton of video game music on it. If anyone wants to know the website, feel free to contact me in the usual channels outside of posting in this thread.

Guest MojoPogo
Castlevania Symphony of the Nights music is utterly fantastic, but my favourite of all time? Streets of Rage 2. That soundtrack is just brilliant, and i still like it, even today. I also adore the boss theme from Streets of Rage too.

Guest Kanenite
The Final Fantasy X Theme is gold, so sad :( The Metal Gear Solid music is usually great aswell. But GTA music wise is just legendary.

The Final Fantasy X Theme is gold, so sad :( The Metal Gear Solid music is usually great aswell. But GTA music wise is just legendary.

GTA? As in the songs on the radio? I can't remember much else being good.

Guest Wolverine

Final Fantasy IX - You're Not Alone

It plays whenever Zidane has been entranced by Garland on the third disc and he keeps trying to fight off enemies while shunning his friends, who are attempting to save his life. The music captures Zidane's struggle perfectly. That's the only real example I can think of.

Guest Dave7g
Castlevania's tunes rock my world, Tomb Raider had a fine soundtrack, Zelda always good too. Yes SKK pass me that link, if you weeeeel, Daddy.

Guest Jaycey Baby
D&D PC RPGs (still with me?) tend to have great soundtracks. Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights etc.

Guest Inno
I used to love the Bomb The Bass track which was from Xenon II on the Amiga if anyone remembers that. :)

Oh yeah :D OLD SKOOL~~~!

Guest Anime Otaku
The song in MGS3 when you are climbing the really long ladder after fighting (I think) the fury is soooo beautiful

• 2 months later...
Final Fantasy IX - You're Not Alone

It plays whenever Zidane has been entranced by Garland on the third disc and he keeps trying to fight off enemies while shunning his friends, who are attempting to save his life. The music captures Zidane's struggle perfectly. That's the only real example I can think of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFytzNhPsoM&mode=related&search=

Enjoy :)

Alot of the music on World of Warcraft is pretty good, I have The Burning Crusade soundtrack (comes with the collectors edition) but haven't listened to it yet. Resident Evil has a nice, creepy soundtrack too.

[EDIT]: SKK pass us over the link please. :)

Edited by Reno