Fan Clubs

On The Pile

Guest Clarkey

Guest Clarkey

Borrowed this from another forum, but everyone must be on the same boat and have games they have purchased and either not touched yet due to being hooked to other games, or got a way through and then left to gather dust while they play something else. Essentially, leaving those games 'on the pile' to be played later. So here we have your typical bog standard style list threads for you to list those titles. Of course I'll oblige first. I'm just going to go for the recent consoles I own for now (I'll be back with a vengeance with some classics I never did finish), but of course feel obliged to list anything for your pile:

THP8: Picked it up recently in a trade in, with NHL 2K7, and because of the latter and being hooked on Jet Set Radio on the DC again at the moment; I haven't really given it a whirl yet.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - Got to the second mission/level, and then moved on. Keep intending to go back to it, and probably will make it a plan for tomorrow.

Wii:

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Got to a point, and pretty much left it for dust because of frustation in being unable to complete the Hog riding race.

Monkey Ball - Again got to a point, and then just moved on to other games I have, and not really gone back beyond some drunken antics on the mini-games.

DS

Metroid Prime: Hunters - To my shame I never really gave the single player a real go, just plumping straight for some wifi multiplayer, and soon ditched that due to having more fun with Mario Kart. I will force myself to give it a good whirl on some train journey's mind.

Lot's more I could list, but I'll save some room for later, like Augustus Gloop should have.

Guest Ravenmark

GRAW on my 360. Played the training level, then decided to complete Zelda again :good222:

And on the Wii - Monkey Ball....although sometimes the missus and I stick the mini games on.

GTA Liberty and Vice City Stories on the PSP... Did the main game missions, but after doing all of the PS2 parent games and San Andreas to death I really can't be bothered going through the side mission and hidden packages again...

Pretty much all my PC games bar Football Manager 2007 as well, they are just sitting on the wayside waiting for me to get intrested in FIFA, Cricket and other EA Sports titles as well as Panzers Phase 1 & 2 and C&C Generals/Zero Hour.

Guest Wolverine
I haven't touched Okami yet. The rumoured length of the game is putting me off. Also, Medieval: Total War II and Oblivion for the PC have barely been played. I'll get round to them once I finish Final Fantasy XII.

Ugh, I have way to many games that I havent played yet.

Prince of Persia 1, 2 and 3

Baldurs Gate : Dark Alliance

Champions of Norrath

Fire Warrior

God of War

Shadow of Memories

Resident Evil 2

This summer has been set aside for these to be played however. The problem is, and I never thought I would complain about this, but games are too cheap!! Its too easy to walk into Gamestop with a tenner and walk out with a good game.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Brian Lara Cricket for Xbox 360 is one. Was really unimpressed with it. Fight Night is on the pile with Raw V Smackdown there both too easy in very difficulty.

Guest Wolverine

Fight Night is awesome in two-player. You're right though, one-player mode is far too easy.

I've just remembered about the Sega Mega Drive Collection. About ten games I want to complete on that, so I'll be occupied for a while.

360:

Enchanted Arms

Call of Duty 3

Ghost Reacon 2

Rainbow 6 - Vegas

Star Trek

Marvel

F.E.A.R

Import Tuner Racing

Forza 2

Tetris

Lord of the Rings

Battlefield

The ones in itallic's I doubt I'll ever play, I did have a very quick go at Star Trek and decided it may be the most horrible thing ever.

DS:

There's at least 50 games I've got that I want to (and will) play, I have another 100 odd which I've had a sneak peak at - they're all rubbish or not to my taste. I've just started playing my first ever Pokemon game, it's pretty damn good.

Wii:

Red Steel

Super Paper Mario

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

On the PS2

Ghosthunter - I got it last year as I seen it going for 15quid and I have got to the last level which was about 2months ago and havent bothered trying to complete it yet, I shall get to it one of these days.

Manhunt - got about half-way through the game then just got kind of bored and havent touched it in about 4months.

Gamecube

Resident evil 4 - I did the 1st few levels and really enjoyed it but for some reason I havent touched it in quite a while.

X-Box

Halo 2 - played the 1st few levels then just kind of stopped and only play multi-player on it now.

Smackdown vs Raw - only played it for a few hours so far and although I have enjoyed it I just havent been drawn back to play it as of yet.

Theres a 'pile' more I cant think of at the minute.

Guest big pau hoolinator
Lost Planet and C&C are my ones for the 360, I dont buy many games yet some how have still not managed to play these two

Guest ahsatan

Chromehounds

Enchanted Arms

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon 2

American Wasteland

NFS Carbon

PGR 3

Call of Duty 3

FC Instincts Predator

Top Spin 2

Fight Night 3

Burnout Revenge

Call Of Duty 2

Splinter Cell

Ninety-Nine Nights

Amped

Just Cause

Lost Planet

BulletWitch

TMNT

Meet The Robinsons

SpiderMan 3

Rainbow 6 - Vegas

Star Trek

Marvel

F.E.A.R

Import Tuner Racing

Forza 2

Tetris

Lord of the Rings

Battlefield

Cars

I'm a "one or two games at a time" person, so I have tons to get around to!

DS:

Lots! I haven't played the DS in ages, and since then, loads of games have turned up. Why is free time so damn limited?

Wii:

Red Steel

Super Paper Mario

Monster 4x4

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Kororinpa

Not me, Im a monogomous (?) gamer. For some reason I cant play more than one at a time. I just focus in on one for a prolonged period and then move onto the next one.

Guest dpddave

Ever game i own really,i get about half way though and stop playing,the latest being Final Fantasy 12. Even i think its brilliant i just cant be bothered picking it up again.

Jesus christ ahsatan do you and wyndorf buy every new game that comes out????

Guest ahsatan

Jesus christ ahsatan do you and wyndorf buy every new game that comes out????

What can I say? We both love games! :good222:

Oblivion on the 360.

I know it's a great game but I just can't get myself to play it.

Same here.

That and rainbow 6 ,I get bored half way into the first level.:sleep_1:

I never completed Medal Of Honor Frontline although there was quite a funny/awkward situation with it when this German guy up the road moved in and i tried to make him feel welcome to the neighbourhood so i asked if he wanted to come play PS2. It wasnt my fault - he liked the look of the box. He dosent live here anymore.