Fan Clubs

**TWO Formula One Championship: Breaking News***

Fidel Cashflow

Season Five Will Commence In Mid-August

Yes folks, another season out of the way and it's time to park the cars in the garage for a true (almost?) off-season. There will be some changes to the series when we return, hopefully making it even more interactive.

But, with that being said, not all of us are ready to park it in for the summer, are we? So, with that I announce the...

TWO Off-Season Champ Car Shootout!

Yes, in this special off-season extravaganza, we'll be running a Champ Car Generic carset. This is not historically accurate, meaning there are no "Spyker's" or "Minardi's" of the grid. Instead, the cars are balanced and unpredictable, with both road and oval racing, leading to a whole new season. It's going to be well...a shootout.

It's three to a team, with the ability to build your own squad (choose chassis, engine, and tire supplier), paint you own car and take it to the track.

Now, this doesn't hold too much influence over drives in the next F1 seasons. Those who do not participate don't have to worry about being relegated. Instead, new comers can get some experience and perhaps impress to the point of getting solid rides.

Also, you decide teams amongst yourselves. It's strongly advised that you line up a team before you sign up.

There are a minimum of twelve drives, which means four full teams.

Scuderia Torro Rosa

Gio Mancini

Mickhail Mills

Kris Young

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&15833

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "15833" into the box. The game password is "respectthygangsta". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

So, who's ready to strap in and go balls out?

How dare my former Ferrari team mates Young and Mancini join up witH Mills!

Guys if you want to play there is a spare two place on Los Amigos, my new team.

Anyone is free to join me.

It's the name, man, it's all in the name.

FORZA GLI TORO ROSA (The pink bulls!)

With a name like that how can we fail ?

Failure is impossible. Opponents will be dazzled by our pink cars.

King, you should really join in. This will be best if we get some newcomers!

Guest Cathal

I think King has joined and he isn't really a newcomer as he was playing in the last game we had.

It's the name, man, it's all in the name.

Shows how much I was noticed in the last game:P

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
I started a team up called 'Ursha Productions', feel free to join but if im on my lonesome so be it :D

• 2 weeks later...