Fan Clubs

UFC for PS3

King

That is as close to photorealistic I've ever seen for a fighting game. If someone was passing by, they'd easily mistake that for the real thing.

Hopefully the new Smackdown! v RAW will come somewhere near that kind of quality.

Guest dpddave
It looks great..hopefully the gameplay will match it. I think it could be very hard to play if they try and make it realistic with all the grapples on the floor etc.

• 6 months later...
Guest Clarkey
THQ have revealed in their investor call, that an announcement related to this will be made on Memorial Day (24th May for the ignorant such as myself). It was dotted in amongst the news of the next title in the Red Faction series etc reported over on Eurogamer.

That is as close to photorealistic I've ever seen for a fighting game. If someone was passing by, they'd easily mistake that for the real thing.

Hopefully the new Smackdown! v RAW will come somewhere near that kind of quality.

:lol:lol:lol

Me and my wild fantasies.

Guest MojoPogo
As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the Dreamcast versions, tough though they were, this looks brilliant. Could be the fighting game to sort the men from the boys two player as well. Smackdown is just too random two player, i consider it a test of countering, not skill. If they can nail the tactical nature of the sport it'll be a winner. Wonder how gory it'll be though?