Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA No Surrender Discussion Thread - 9th September 2007

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

USA: Sunday 9th September on PPV at 8/7c-LIVE

UK: Wednesday 12th September on Bravo 2 at 9pm

TNA No Surrender 2007 will take place on 9th September 2007 from the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida. The tagline for the event is "Where the Nightmare Becomes Reality". The official poster features Abyss.

At tonight's TNA iMPACT taping (13th August), the main event for the No Surrender PPV was announced. Kurt Angle will make three separate title defenses on the show. He will defend the TNA World Title against Abyss, he will defend the X-Division Title against Jay Lethal, and he will defend the Tag Team Championship against Ron Killings & Pacman Jones (yeah, I'm wondering how they will explain that one too).[/Quote]

Matches:

*TNA World Heavyweight Championship:

Kurt Angle (Champion) vs. Abyss

*TNA Tag Team Championship:

Kurt Angle (Champion) vs. Ron Killings and Adam "Pacman" Jones

*TNA X Division Championship:

Kurt Angle (Champion) vs. Jay Lethal[/Quote]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions.

1) Is Kurt defending the tag belts in a handicap-match?

2) What the f*ck have Killings and Jones done to deserve a tag-title shot?

Guest FreeSpirit

Two questions.

1) Is Kurt defending the tag belts in a handicap-match?

Kurt Angle will be defending the tag team titles in a handicap match at No Surrender, while the answer to question 2 is anyone's guess.

Why the hell is Kurt Angle wrestling 3 times on a TNA ppv,it's just stupid, how many guys on the roster are deserving of a spot on the PPV that has been taken up by Angle.

I can only imagine how this idea came up.

Kurt-"hey guys,i think i should have 3 matches on the next PPV"

TNA-"What?! No Way!,Absolutely Not"

Kurt-" But I got to do it when I was in WWE back at King of the Ring 2000!!!"

TNA-"Whoa!,WWE did it?-Then maybe we should do it too,Well Done Kurt,here have another championship belt"

Guest Slim Jim

Well the Motor City Machine Guns are too busy jobbing to Shark Boy on Xplosion :roll:sad:

Guest MojoPogo

This actually has given me a headache. I have only one question to ask. WHY????

Its almost as if the booking committee are trying to put me off watching TNA at the moment.

Guest Dave7g
This actually has given me a headache. I have only one question to ask. WHY????

Its almost as if the booking committee are trying to put me off watching TNA at the moment.

It's working though. I like the idea of Angle in three matches on PPV, however I daren't say that here. TNA really need to shape up now though and go back to TNA 2005 when they were easily the better of the big 2.

Guest Citizen Kane

TNA is seriously becoming a bigger waste of time every month. I've rapidly lost interest since Angle went there, I really can't be arsed to read the spoilers anymore. I mean, why in the hell would I want to watch Angle wrestle in THREE matches, one of which includes some American football player?

At least John Cena is a part of the show, not THE show.

Guest FreeSpirit

TNA has such a talented roster at the moment, and for one man to hold all three championships at the moment is a ridiculous idea beyond belief.

As much of a fan of Angle that I am, I'm hoping he loses the X Division and Tag Team Titles at No Surrender, and some sort of dignity is eventually restored to all of the TNA title belts.

TNA has such a talented roster at the moment, and for one man to hold all three championships at the moment is a ridiculous idea beyond belief.

As much of a fan of Angle that I am, I'm hoping he loses the X Division and Tag Team Titles at No Surrender, and some sort of dignity is eventually restored to all of the TNA title belts.

Are you seriously suggeting Pacman gets a title in his first match? The only thing I hope he gets is a concussion. Or a severe ass kicking.

Can I have your vision into the future please? :P
I went into the Hard Justice thread and wondered where my post had gone.:lol

I imagine this will probably be repeated in a month's time though.

Well I finally watched the PPV last night, and it was f*cking awful. The main reason for this is the inane commentary from Mike Tenay, which seems to get worse every week.