Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Hulk Hogan's Son Seriously Injured

Guest The Bisch

Guest The Bisch

Hulk Hogan's Son Seriously Injured In Car Crash

from cnn.com:

A high-speed car accident in Florida has left the teenage son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan seriously injured and a companion in critical condition late Sunday, police said.

Nick Bollea, 17, was the driver of a Toyota Supra that went out of control while driving at a "high rate of speed" about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater police in Clearwater, Florida.

The car "inexplicably left the roadway," jumped across a raised median and slammed into a palm tree just east of downtown, Shelor said.

"It destroyed the car," he said.

Firefighters had to extract Bollea and his passenger, whose identity was not immediately released, from the wreckage. Both were flown to a hospital in nearby St. Petersburg, Florida, Shelor said.

Looking at the scene in this video http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/08/26/vo.hogan.car.accident.baynews9 it looks like a pretty bad one

Edited by The Bisch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched all of Hogan Knows Best to date, and it doesn't surprise me that something like this has happened to Nick. He's as much of a 'boy racer' as you can get

some conflicting reports were getting but here's some of the pics from the crash

http://www.4w-forums.com/images/hogan1.JPG

http://www.4w-forums.com/images/hogan2.jpg

There are still conflicting reports regarding the condition of Nick Hogan. TMZ.com the celebrity gossip site is reporting that Hogan was flown by helivac to a hospital.

Other media outlets are now reporting that Hogan was not as seriously injured as the other passenger traveling in his automobile. At this point, it is unclear the exact condition of either individual.

credit-prowrestling.com

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
That looks a bad carsh going by the pictures of the car, its being reported he Nick has a broken arm and head injuries

Guest Danny Styles
he'll be ok, i hope he pulls through- but to be honest that kid had something like that coming, he never really looked like he took responsibility seriously and if he's driving at a 'high rate of speed' it's his own damn fault and hopefully will be a wake up call for him to join the real world.

Guest The Joker
Calling Hogan just a wrestling star is an insult. Ive seen episode's with Nick on Hogan Knows Best and to be honest, this was bound to happen.

Guest Danny Styles
Radio talk show host Bubba The Love Sponge, who is a close personal friend of the Hogan family, put up a blog on his website regarding the condition of Nick Hogan. He said that Nick was released from the hospital late last night and that he is at home resting. However, the other individual Nick was in the car with is still in the hospital. Here is the blog:

BUBBA 1;40AM MONDAY MORNING 8/27/07

Published by Bubba August 27th, 2007 in Blog.

WOW, i just got back from the hospital, hulks son nick and a friend named john were involved in a pretty bad car crash today around 730pm, i cant get into details, but myself and my attorney kevin haslett were the only ones allowed to be in the trama center with hulk. i can tell you this, nick left the hospital with me when we were leaving and is headed home to rest, he is ok, the other boy john, needs our prayers……….he is still in the hospital, thats all i can say at this point,

i came home and gave both julia and tyler kisses on the forehead while they were sleeping…………

terry needs our prayers….he is having a very tough time right now………

bubba

[/Quote]

looks like Nick's reckless driving has put someone elses life in danger, great job Nick :xyx maybe now you'll learn about responsibility

Guest The Beltster
Everybody makes mistakes, especially young drivers. I wouldnt be any harder on Nick Hogan than I would on anybody else, its almost as if its a witch hunt just because he had a smack up!

Guest Danny Styles
Everybody makes mistakes, especially young drivers. I wouldnt be any harder on Nick Hogan than I would on anybody else, its almost as if its a witch hunt just because he had a smack up!

I would be just as hard on any teenager who crashed and put someone's elses life in danger just because of their reckless driving- it doesn't matter that Nick is Hogan's kid he's still been an idiot and deserves critisicm

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Hulk Hogan's wife Linda issued the following statement to TMZ.com in regard to the car accident her son was involved in yesterday. "My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones.
Credit: wrestlezone.com