Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Finish Him!

Guest Jung

In pretty much a direct rip off the "Him v Him" thread, I ask you for your most devastating finishers.

I'll open proceedings with this battle.

The Sharpshooter v The Perfect Plex

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Perfect Plex, no doubt! I always preferred seeing a guy beat somebody 1-2-3 over making him submit. Plus, Mr. Perfect > Bret Hart.

Superfly or Moonsault

Guest John Hancock

Tazzmission. It fits Tazz's gimmick so well, looking like a legit choke out. It was the perfect move for him and just a really nasty move in general.

Grabbing someone's throat untill they stop breathing? Awesome.

Cross face is good and all, but I just find myself thinking "Why don't they hit him with the free hand?". I know I'm not supposed to think like that, but I do with the cross face, but for some reason I totally buy the tazzmission.

Here's mine

Figure Four Leg Lock VS Ankle Lock

Guest DarkMatchJobber

The ankle lock because it's easier to apply and can be used as a counter move from a standing position as well plus it can be funny as well.

http://www.chriskula.com/misc/ref.jpg

Has to be the Gore, despite some great Clotheslines from Hell. The Gore has so much impact.

Tombstone vs the F5?

F5 for me, I always thought it was such an awesome finisher.

Has to be the Gore, despite some great Clotheslines from Hell. The Gore has so much impact.

Tombstone vs the F5?

F5 for me, I always thought it was such an awesome finisher.

Uhm, you don't answer your own question, you know.

Anywhoo, Border Toss or Razor's Edge?

Guest RMXinsanity

(for howie's question) tombstone, its just plain cooler than the F-5

(for Drake's question) border toss, because i've seen somebody perform that move (on tv)

RKO or TKO

Edited by RMXinsanity

Angels Wing. When done perfectly the Angels Wing looks beautiful. The whole rotation of the opponent and impact makes it a really nice visual looking finisher, besides, the Pedigree looks harmless because of the fact that you land on your knees, almost softening the blow for your opponent.

Border Toss or Razor's Edge?

Stan Hansen called, he said the Gore is for pussies:

There was a Border Toss on Gail Kim a while back that I'm assuming killed her and the lady playing Gail at the minute is her twin sister or something, because Goddamn.

RKO has already been used but I'll use it again, RKO or Diamond Cutter? Same move but I'D Definately oPt for one over the other.

Edited by Naitch

JBL's clothesline from Hell. It looks good, can be hit from almost anywhere, and it's awesome because it's JBL's.

Batista Bomb vs Liger Bomb

Guest John Hancock

Shooting Star (when you land on your front..not your head). It just looks ridiculously pretty, which is what those moves are all about.

I feel that Jack Evens 640 or whatever it is has kind of made the 450 obsolete.

Walls Of Jericho/Elevated Boston Crab VS Maple Leaf/Rolling Half Crab