Fan Clubs Community

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- Sept. 10, 2007 from Green Bay, WI

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

Venue: Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

This week, the wait is over. Mr. McMahon and the rest of the world will finally learn the identity of the Chairman’s illegitimate son.

Last week, a lawyer for the woman who has filed a paternity suit against Mr. McMahon revealed only one clue about his illegitimate son: “Things are looking up.” Will Mr. McMahon beam with pride when his offspring’s identity is revealed? Or will he find himself cursing his considerable “grapefruits”? And will Mr. Kennedy, who claimed to be the Chairman’s illegitimate son last week, have anything to say as this mystery unfolds?

RAW General Manager William Regal felt WWE Champion John Cena’s wrath after he announced a title rematch at Unforgiven between Cena and his tormentor Randy Orton, who attacked The Champ’s father the previous week. Will Cena feel any ramifications for his attack? And will his rage over his father’s plight manifest itself again this week?

Triple H proved last week that his Game hasn’t lost a step, apparently putting Umaga on the shelf after bludgeoning him with a sledgehammer during a Handicap Match with the Samoan Bulldozer and Carlito. With Carlito anxious to exact revenge against Triple H for ruining his Cabana with Mr. McMahon, what measures will the Caribbean Bad Apple take against the King of Kings?

In an impressive show of aerial artistry, Jeff Hardy was able to snatch the Intercontinental Championship from between the teeth of Umaga. What awaits "The Rainbow-haired Warrior” on RAW? Will the high-flyer face a challenge to his title?

Find out all the answers to these questions and more when RAW airs on USA at 9/8 CT.

Conf. Matches/Events

The Revealing of Mr. McMahon's Illegitimate Son

Edited by FreeSpirit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
Somewhat of a suggestion here, obviously it's only a small thing, but, would it be possible to put in the name of the arena each Raw is going to be held in?

Also, same for Smackdown!/ECW?

Consider it done :xyx

Guest Jimmy Redman

In that case lets hope we dont go too overboard with Vince, and remember to build a PPV.

But I am intrigued as to who it is/what the hell they're going to do with no Mr Kennedy.

You know, I've just been thinking of a way to keep Mr Kennedy in the picture. Make Vince's son to be someone unwilling, a face (I dont know who, I'm just thinking in general terms). He embraces his son and starts grooming him as the corporate champion. Son tries to resist all of Vince's scheming and pushing, Vince is happy and oblivious to this. Eventually the big match comes (No 1. Contenders? I dunno) and Son loses, whether by Vince's accidental interference or not. After the match, Vince goes to help Son, and then turns on him. He then brings out Mr Kennedy, who "appreciates me, etc." and cue brutal beatdown. Kennedy becomes Corporate Champion guy, straight into program with Son.

Just an idea, and I have no idea who the Son would be.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

Somewhat of a suggestion here, obviously it's only a small thing, but, would it be possible to put in the name of the arena each Raw is going to be held in?

Also, same for Smackdown!/ECW?

Well, I tried to put it in the title last week, but it doesn't always fit, but I will start putting them in the thread. RAW will be from the Resch Arena in Green Bay this week.

Guest alexmoss12

i believe three more matches have been added to the ppv on sunday

Triple H vs. Carlito, ECW Belt CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke and Deuce and Domino vs. Hardy and MVP for the Tag belts

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
So we finally find out who the son is tonight finally the angle is going somewhere other then just dragging on and on as it was

Guest SuperKick Kid
WWE.com are running a angle were Coach has barred Cena from the arena because of what he did to Regal last week.

Coach doesnt learn, he should remember last time he barred DX from the building.

That Coach :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar

"Pubjabi Supercuts!" JBL is awesome.

Great finish to a decent TV match. Also, Jeff Hardy came off pretty good on the mic and HHH plugging his shirt was pretty funny.

Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest Al Stevens

Oh well looks like the Stevie Richards marks are going to go to sleep crying tonight.

But Jeff actually sounded really good on the mic, and tonight it proved that JBL is a legend on the mic

Hardy's promo was horrible. If "pretty good" and "really good" were based on what they used to sound like, thank God my memory wiped them out. He's more wooden than Pinocchio. His accent doesn't help, but it was still brutal.