Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Possible Chris Jericho spoilers

Guest Da Showstoppa

Guest Da Showstoppa

Wrestlezone is one of the most reliable sites I have found, I know it's not 100% gospel - which news sites are, but they posted this interesting little tidbit.

"Chris Jericho has indeed picked WWE over TNA and that he is likely to make his return at the No Mercy PPV on October 7. Jericho was said to have been in talks with both WWE and TNA, but opted to make his return to wrestling with WWE instead (although anyone who saw the "Larry King Live" with Jericho and other WWE stars could obviously see where he was leaning to)".

Would make sense given the mysterious video and all.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da Showstoppa
Wrestlezone steal all their news from Dave Meltzer, and Meltzer reported this a few days ago. It's pretty common knowledge by now that Jericho is coming back.

I've been off line for a couple of days - didn't realise it was old news!

Guest Da Showstoppa
Punk? Jericho could have some great verbal put-downs on Mr. Straight-Edge.

Jericho can shoot anyone down in flames on the mic. Hope he's not too ring rusty.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
He'll go to Raw, Raw is the A show, Jericho comming back will cause a huge fuss and improve ratings and going by the way they conduced the last draft they care more about Raw's rating then Smackdowns

Guest The Great Ahmar
He'll go to Raw, Raw is the A show, Jericho comming back will cause a huge fuss and improve ratings and going by the way they conduced the last draft they care more about Raw's rating then Smackdowns

Considering Smackdown is Pre-empted and not even available in some places, they should care more about Raw's Ratings.

Guest HH-Evolution

And come on...people will Mark the hell out if the opening promo for Y2J starts with:

'RAAAAW....IS....JERICHO!'

...Wouldn't have the same Zing if he goes to Smackdown. :D

Guest John Hancock

In a way, I'm kind of upset I found out about this. I'd have liked to keep guessing.

Awesome, AWESOME news all the same though. Possibly by favourtie American wrestler (still active) is back in action.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Ok can someone tell me what actually happens because I can view 3 seconds of it then my pc goes into meltdown :(

PS: spoiler it if you wish

Guest John Hancock
Ok can someone tell me what actually happens because I can view 3 seconds of it then my pc goes into meltdown :(

PS: spoiler it if you wish

You mean on the video? Go to the Raw spoilers for last week and someone has posted it frame by frame.

Guest Danny Styles
I hope Y2J comes back, bitchslaps HHH so hard that he goes crying to Steph and when he's on his knees kissing Vince's feet tears his quad so that Y2J can FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY have a decent world title run uninterrupted by HHH and Steph!

I just hope this wrestlers return is not JBL coming out of retirment and WWE pulling a swerve on us. I dreamt this was going to happen and it distrubed me greatly.

Guest John Hancock
I just hope this wrestlers return is not JBL coming out of retirment and WWE pulling a swerve on us. I dreamt this was going to happen and it distrubed me greatly.

If this happens you know that pretty much makes you a prophet right?