Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- October 29, 2007 from Philadelphia, PA

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

One night after overcoming Umaga in a brutal Street Fight at Cyber Sunday, things will not get any easier for Triple H in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. The Game will face the Samoan Bulldozer and WWE Champion Randy Orton in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. With the odds already stacked against him as he faces two such dangerous opponents, will an already-weakened Game be able to survive?

Meanwhile, Orton may not be entirely focused on Triple H after his night at Cyber Sunday. Viewers worldwide saw him retain his WWE Championship against your chosen Cyber Sunday challenger, Shawn Michaels, through a devious – or desperate – low-blow disqualification. But for his trouble, the crafty Legend Killer also got a dose of Sweet Chin Music for the fourth straight week. How will HBK react to his unsatisfying victory at Cyber Sunday, and will Orton seek retribution?

And speaking of retribution, Jonathan Coach is looking to seek some against Hornswoggle, who has been a thorn in the Executive Assistant’s side for weeks. The two have waged a battle of wills since Mr. McMahon asked Coach to keep track of his illegitimate son. Hornswoggle narrowly avoided disaster when Coachman arranged for him to face Umaga, and now the leprechaun will square off against his alleged “manny” tonight on RAW.

With Halloween approaching, Mickie James won the costume contest at Cyber Sunday. But will she come out on top as the Divas face off in a ghoulish Halloween Costume Battle Royal on RAW?

And speaking of Divas, the 2007 WWE Diva Search will come to an end tonight as either Brooke or Eve will emerge as the new WWE Diva. Who will you pick? Catch Raw Monday night and find out.

And after Hardcore Holly’s rescue of Cody Rhodes last week during a 2-on-1 assault by the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team, what will transpire between the rough ring veteran and the son of the “American Dream”? Are these two developing a sense of mutual respect?

Grab a cheese steak and find out on Monday Night Raw, live at the Wachovia Center at 9/8 CT on USA.

RAW will be live from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA.

Confirmed Matches/Events

Handicap Match: Non-Title:

Triple H Vs. Randy Orton & Umaga

Hornswoggle Vs. Jonathan Coachman

Winner of the 2007 WWE Diva Search Revealed

Diva Halloween Costume Battle Royal

I also wanted to make note about Jericho's return. On the most recent promo, the phrase, "Save_Us.229" and "Save_Us.X29" appear. RAW lands on October 29. Jericho has to return this week, I don't see him returning at Survivor Series, seeing as that's Edge's return.

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
I'm saying right now. Jericho comes back, or atleast makes his pressence known tonight. If I'm wrong...I will replace the lovely Melina with a picture of Bobby Lashleys ridiculous face.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm saying right now. Jericho comes back, or atleast makes his pressence known tonight. If I'm wrong...I will replace the lovely Melina with a picture of Bobby Lashleys ridiculous face.

This one ok?http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/bobbylashley/03.jpg

As much as I want him to, I really do have my doubts Jericho is returning any time soon. He says he wants it to be a big surprise and I believe him when he says it, guess we'll have to wait.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Ditto. Ah well at least Edge isn't the "save-us" surprise - Well if he is, WWE pissed that down the drain with the Survivor Series promo.

Tonight ... surely.

Guest The Joker

Im only watching RAW tonight for one reason but we will all mostly be disappointed.

Please tell me if any of the Save_Us promo's have anything to do with Edge. Because I hope they're not.

I have a really bad feeling that it is Edge as they did say he would be returning before Survivor Series to help build the event. Although Edge is on Smackdown not Raw!

I really hope that Jericho returns on RAW, but I'm going to try not to get my hopes up, but it may be too late for that. I've mentioned it before, but there's no plausible way that the Save_Us videos mean anything other than Jericho. People disputed being Shawn Michaels, Michaels returns on RAW, so much for that. People think Edge, but he's supposed to return at Survivor Series. There's no one else that would make sense returning with that hype.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Like I say, If it is meant to be Edge, they've blown the surprise and the impact after airing the promo with him and the Chainsaw. Also take it as read that Edge fights for the World Championship at Survivor Series.

The save-us campaign has to be Jericho. Please God it has to be. The only acceptable alternative would be AJ Styles from TNA.

Im not working until 12 tomorrow so i think i'll stay up for RAW tonight,there's only one reason i'm staying up though and that is to see if Mr.Chris Jericho shows up,as with TPIB i'm trying not to get my hopes up like i did last night,if theres a no show i'll be disappointed but if he does show up it'll be damn worth it.

EDIT;If the X.29 thing means the 29th of October,could it also mean a time like 10:29pm, would that tie in with the timeslot of RAW,U.S wise?

Edited by DOB

Guest Al Stevens
well if i am right in thinking, if Raw starts at 8:00 on some time zones and 9:00 on another one then roughly that would mean that if Jericho is returning then it would be the last thing we see on Raw tonight, which would mean that would be about 4:10am GMT

Guest Kanenite
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but can't help and feel tonight is the night. I know we've all many times built the return of Y2J on a few occasions yet only been let down but tonight if anything makes sense does it not? X.29, October 29th, god I really hope it's tonight! I'm going to wake up a bit early tomorrow morning to watch RAW aswell so to say i'm not getting my hopes up would be a massive lie.

I really hope that this is Jericho returning, the wwe in my opinion needs to have him back right now. I won't be staying up to watch it as i have to be up early for work and going to work with kids on 3 hours sleep i don't think would be a good idea!!

I'll set the video for it and watch it when i get in and hopefully i won't be disapointed.

well if i am right in thinking, if Raw starts at 8:00 on some time zones and 9:00 on another one then roughly that would mean that if Jericho is returning then it would be the last thing we see on Raw tonight, which would mean that would be about 4:10am GMT
Raw is airing from 1am tonight so will be finished around 3.10am :xyx

I hoped that Jeff would get the votes, but i think it was pretty obvious really once HBK was named as one of the 3 that he was going to be the one. Personally, as much as i love HBK, I wanted Jeff to have a go and i voted for him