Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- November 5, 2007 from Los Angeles, CA

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

The stars will be out tonight at the Los Angeles STAPLES center in a blockbuster RAW so big that the Superstars of SmackDown couldn’t be left out. Tonight, in a precursor to a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match set for Nov. 18, Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio will team up against Mr. Kennedy & Finlay.

SmackDown’s Mysterio and Finlay will be making a rare appearance on Raw as they will be on opposite sides at Survivor Series when the Master of the 619 teams with Jeff, his brother Matt, Kane & Triple H against the bruiser from Belfast, Kennedy, MVP, ECW’s Big Daddy V & Umaga. Under Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match rules, the members of individual teams are weeded out by pinfall, count-out or submission until one group is eliminated entirely, and another is left standing alone in the ring. Tonight’s tag team match will give our fans a preview of what awaits these 10 Superstars in less than two weeks.

But that match is only start of an action-filled RAW. As promised by Mr. McMahon, Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be reunited as D-Generation X for one night only, and they will battle WWE Champion Randy Orton & Umaga. Will HBK and The Game bring back some DX magic on the West Coast, or will they crash and burn together in McMahon’s machinations?

And, as announced last week on RAW, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will be in Los Angeles Monday night. Will The Texas Rattlesnake confront Santino Marella, who has been a constant tormentor and critic of the former WWE Champion’s performance in The Condemned? The former Intercontinental Champion’s mockery of Austin last week on Raw might have been the straw that broke the Rattlesnake’s back.

With Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix staking her claim as the most powerful Diva in WWE, who in the Diva locker room will stand up and challenge the Glamazon? Is there anyone even in her league? And after a successful, yet tenuous partnership last week in Philadelphia, will Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes ever reach the point of mutual respect?

We all will find out as RAW broadcasts from the valley of the stars at the STAPLES Center at 9/8 CT on USA.

RAW will be live from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA (Melina's Hometown)

Confirmed Matches/Events

Stone Cold Steve Austin To Appear

One Night Only Reunion of DX

D-Generation X Vs. Randy Orton & Umaga

Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio Vs. Finlay & Mr. Kennedy

Tom Green Rumored To Appear

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Joker

Im looking forward to this weeks Raw, The DX Reunion should be a great crowd pleaser but I wish they could do a couple more appearances together. Plus, The Stone Cold/Santino Marella confrontation should be a great addition to this week's Raw. The crowd love whenever Austin is in the building, and I just hope Marella doesnt do a no show and look like a coward, all the hilarious rips on The Condemned would be pointless. Im hoping there will be a decent clue in the next Save_Us video, something that points the fans into the right state of mind that its definately going to be Jericho. Maybe saying a definate date in a code like clue would also be helpful.

With Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix staking her claim as the most powerful Diva in WWE, who in the Diva locker room will stand up and challenge the Glamazon? Is there anyone even in her league?

Just to remind you all, Kenny was in The Diva's 'Cyber Sunday' Halloween Contest as Mr Fuji. Maybe he should! :D

Should be a decent Raw from last week's disappointing failure of Entertainment. Ill make sure to tune in.

Guest HH-Evolution
The DX Reunion should be a great crowd pleaser but I wish they could do a couple more appearances together

I think this initial appearance is to gauge the crowd reaction...after this, they may or may not make further DX moments, depending on the audience ovations/jeering/whatnot.

I mean, it's not like Cena's Script writers are busy right now...so the chance to write them some of their 'comedy' lines would appeal SO much to them, I'm sure. :D

{ ...Just not as much to the rest of the world. XD }

In case you haven't heard, DH Smith (in addition to Chris Masters for 60) has been suspended for 30 days for violating the WWE Wellness Policy. He will not be allowed back until December 2 (and January 2 for Masters). So he will obviously not be on RAW.

Guest FreeSpirit

I am looking forward to RAW tonight to see Stone Cold finally confront Santino Morella. I hope its not the typical boring "Stunner then drink beer" combination though, but instead that Santino jumps him from behind and leaves him laying etc.

Good to see DX back in action tonight as well, I was wondering why WWE left it so long to reunite HBK/HHH as HBK has been back for nearly 2 months now.

Guest Ro_y Disco

I hope to God they don't make Randy look weak. He's the WWE Champion, but going by DX's past performances, he might not get in any offence.

As far as Umaga, he's really not a threat to anyone anymore. Everyone and their mother has beaten him.

I would say "thank goodness it's not another bloody handicap match" as I got sick of them months ago, but I'm pretty sure someone will intefere on behalf of Orton/Umaga (Vince?). DX can then "overcome the odds" and pull out the "surprise" victory... I really hope this is a 1 night deal. Triple H and Michaels can do far more good alone than they can as a team.

Austin's appearance should be good, as always, but as Good2Go says, lets hope they do something a little differenet. The superstar rub could really help Santino, rather than a full-time wrestler being squashed by a part-timer.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Like G2G I would love to see Santino get the better of Austin but that just isn't going to happen i'm afraid, it will be the usual drill, Santino will be in the ring and Austin will come down, stun him and then pour beer all over himself while JR has an orgasm

Guest SuperKick Kid
Like G2G I would love to see Santino get the better of Austin but that just isn't going to happen i'm afraid, it will be the usual drill, Santino will be in the ring and Austin will come down, stun him and then pour beer all over himself while JR has an orgasm

They may very well, happen, but I'd like to see Austin and Santino have a match at Survivor Series.

I think Austin would do it.

Only one thing to look forward tonight, SANTINO MARELLA~!

I would also say Jericho but he's not returning tonight, and if he does I'll change my user title thing to "Rub my tits and call me fluffy". Plus, I hope we don't get stupid D-X getting the better of Randy and Umanga. Orton has to freaking get one on HBK for crying out loud.

Santino and Austin in a skit would be fine, a match between the two would be horrible. Austin is a wreck and Sanitino couldn't tell a wristlock from a wris****ch.

Edit: I guess it's not PC to use the word "wrist watch" anymore.

Guest The Joker

Maybe they are making Orton look crap as Champion so the fan's would appreciate Cena again.

We all know that Orton can be a better champ than some so I have no idea why they make him look so weak.

Like others Im hoping for a more clear message in tonight's Save_Us promo's.

A clue to break the code maybe.

Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio Vs. Finlay & Mr. Kennedy has been added to the card (it's a "Survivor Series Preview" Match as the team of Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, & Kane Vs. Umaga, MVP, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, & Big Daddy V).

WrestleZone.com is reporting that Tom Green will appear on RAW:

WWE just sent a car to go pick up Tom Green for RAW.

Stay tuned.

Edited by TPIB

Guest The Joker
I missed the first 30 minute's. Just tuned in and caught the match between Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix. Anything interesting happened before that match that's worth catching Thursday?