Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- November 19, 2007 from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

After a brutal night of battles at Survivor Series, sunny Fort Lauderdale, FL will feel the fallout when Monday Night RAW emanates from the Bank Atlantic Center.

With RAW's Triple H and Jeff Hardy surviving the tri-branded Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, Umaga is out to avenge his team's loss. He'll get his chance tonight as Hardy and the Samoan Bulldozer face off one-on-one in the ring.

Will the bitterness from Survivor Series carry over as the current and previous Intercontinental Champion square off?

Randy Orton retained the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, defeating Shawn Michaels. What will the WWE Champion have to say about his victory? And will HBK be looking to settle the score (or earn a rematch)?

Another Superstar out to settle a score will be Santino Marella, who suffered a loss to Jerry Lawler last week after “The King” defended his RAW announcing colleague and friend Jim Ross’ honor against the fiery Italian’s insults. Will Marella be able to extract some revenge?

And finally, after months of sleuthing by fans and cyber-cryptologists, what will happen when the billions of lines of binary code are finally broken and deciphered?

To find out the answers, tune in to Monday Night RAW from Fort Lauderdale, FL, live at 9/8 CT on USA.

RAW will be live from the Bank Atlantic Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Confirmed Matches/Events

The Return of Chris Jericho

Non-Title:

Umaga Vs. Jeff Hardy

Santino Marella Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar
Save_Us.222 Next_Monday

Who honestly can't wait?

It's gotten to me, I can't wait to mark out when the countdown hits Zero and Jericho returns.

Oh and let's hope we have a new WWE Champion come Monday :D

I can't wait either, I just hope we one day get some Jericho/Santino interact. I'll die a happy man.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as they have been dashed recently but i need to hear Raw is Jericho according to the countdown it is 9:28 when he will appear. Come on Y2J come and met some ass clowns.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Hundred bucks says a bunch of smarks will complain when Jericho shows up at 9:30 instead of 9:28.

(this is not a real bet)

Guest sarahrko
I hope we still see Orton as champ at RAW. Then he comes to the ring, brags about beating Shawn, then we hear a countdown.. that would be awesssssome.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Personally, I'd rather have HBK vs Jericho to start off Jericho's return.

They had such a fantastic feud in 2002-2003, it could only get better.

Jericho should have someone charismatic to work off of, and Jericho and HBK can play off each other very well.

Blandy Boreton isn't the kind of person I see working with Jericho.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I'd love to see a cocky conspiricy spouting heel Jericho return to WWE but alas that will not happen :( Still will be great to have him back regardless, will be interesting to see who he starts off a feud with

Guest sarahrko
I can imagine it

Jericho: I remeber you playing with PRETTY PONY

Randy: *faked shock look* It was my sisters!

Canned Laughter

Lol, that was so funny.:lol

Someone somewhere suggested the timer going down and then Edge coming out instead of Jericho with a smug grin on his long face and being all 'What, were you expecting someone else?' and then the timer starting again and Jericho interrupting him mid promo. Decent idea.

Jericho should have someone charismatic to work off of, and Jericho and HBK can play off each other very well.

That wouldn't make any sense. Michaels is a baby face and Jericho will come back as a baby face, so there is no logic in having them feud off the bat.

Unless Michaels turns heel at Survivor Series.

Exactly how? By beating Orton or doing a screwjob on Orton, a heel?

The only way he could turn heel would be if he turned on Trippers.

Exactly how? By beating Orton or doing a screwjob on Orton, a heel?

The only way he could turn heel would be if he turned on Trippers.

It would be the 10 year anniversary of HBK & Vince screwing Bret. I think that would be a good route to go, as (for all his faults) I like HBK better as a heel.

Guest Jimmy Redman

What I'm scared of is HBK doing a screwjob on Orton as a face, and getting cheered for it. He's LOLZED about it enough times on TV it seems like a big joke now. You cant put it past any of them not to do something, obviously. And I seriously, seriously doubt they'll turn HBK heel anytime soon.

And really, HBK/HHH would be bad enough with face HBK vs heel HHH, let alone the other way around...

It would be the 10 year anniversary of HBK & Vince screwing Bret. I think that would be a good route to go, as (for all his faults) I like HBK better as a heel.

Ohh me tool. HBK is ten times better as a heel, btu what I'm trying to say is that how exactly is Michaels going to turn heel? By screwing Orton? A heel? That's not going to work. In order for Michaels to become a heel he has to betray a really over baby face, and the only one that comes to mind is Trips at the moment or Jericho afte he returns. So therefore, IMO, Michaels isn't turning heel at all, let alone at Survivor Series.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Who wants to see Y2J getting owned by HBK like Orton was? (and you just know he would be)

WWE don't want people to stop caring about Y2J like most have about Orton thanks to the HBK preferential booking treatment lately.

Rather Jericho started off with someone like Kennedy or Umaga.