Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Armageddon Discussion Thread- December 16, 2007 from Pittsburgh, PA

TPIB

WWE Armageddon comes to you live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA on December 16 on Pay-Per-View.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/AArmageddon2007Poster2.jpg

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © Vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship: Triple Threat:

Batista © Vs. Edge Vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk & Kane Vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

United States Championship:

MVP © Vs. Rey Mysterio

#1 Contender's Match for a WWE Title Shot at the Royal Rumble:

Triple H Vs. Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels Vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finlay Vs. The Great Khali

Women's Championship:

Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James

Edited by TPIB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE Championship

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finlay vs. The Great Khali

Womens Championship

Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Decent card, I'll probably buy it as it is right now.

Edited by Rog

Guest alphaHH
WWE Championship

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finlay vs. The Great Khali

Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Decent card, I'll probably buy it as it is right now.

Lots of compatative single matches. should be fun to see. plus I would like to add Rey Mysterio and MVP for the US title and we have a hugh PPV.

Guest John Hancock
didnt the old poster have him holding the world title, now a gas mask? Or was it always like that?

Yeah, they changed it. No idea why.

Contains Smackdown spoilers. If you don't want to know the scores then look away now.

There was a non finish in the Batista vs. Edge match and Taker vs. Edge vs. Batista has been added to the card. Edge will more than likely take the belt in the triple threat and then be chased by Taker. Coupled with a likely Mysterio vs. MVP match, that looks like a pretty decent card although no Umaga is disappointing. I'm interested to see what Finlay can pull out of his bag of tricks to make Khali watchable.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Armageddon is shaping up to be one of the best cards in ages, the only 'bad' match on the card is Khali/Finlay, and its Finlay, we can ask for a miracle. I might seriously consider getting it.

Wait.....Batista is on the poster which means he is winning...but he's on the Royal Rumble poster which means he's in the Rumble without any doubt. So will the World Champion be in the Rumble!??!?!?!??

Anyway, card looks alright, but nothing I'm really interested in seeing, bar maybe 2 matches, but they're not worth 40 dollars. Probably skipping this one.

WWE Armageddon comes to you live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA on December 16 on Pay-Per-View.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/AArmageddon2007Poster2.jpg

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © Vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship: Triple Threat:

Batista © Vs. Edge Vs. The Undertaker

Triple H Vs. Jeff Hardy

Shawn Michaels Vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finlay Vs. The Great Khali

Women's Championship:

Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James

Orton vs Jericho will feature botched spots I guarentee it. It will still be a good main event though, Orton will win to continue the fued.

I have a funny feeling Edge will sneak in a victory to regain the SD world title. Should be quite good if they can carry Batista.

HHH vs Hardy as long as it is not an 8 minute affair with HHH having the most offence will be entertaining. I can actually see Hardy getting the upset win. I just get the feeling HHH is helping to get him (more) over.

HBK vs Kennedy will be a let down. It will just be the usual shawn nonsense and Kennedy is not that good.

Finlay will rock but can he carry Khali to a half good match? Well if Cena can maybe but I doubt it.

Beth has horrible punches and is slightly over rated as a worker and Mickie has horrible kicks and is slightly over rated as a worker. Bring back Candice at least she can work.

Guest dpddave

Beth has horrible punches and is slightly over rated as a worker and Mickie has horrible kicks and is slightly over rated as a worker. Bring back Candice at least she can work.

I hope your joking.

The card looks decent but I wont be buying it.

Guest dpddave
I was talking about you saying Candice can work. She can't and has been exposed for that. Good love her,she tries but shes still terrible.

Guest Kanenite
I'm impressed with the card so far. I'd buy it for all of them matches bar Finlay/Khali but it's Khali so he's an instant no-no. If they add MVP/Rey that should be a great match and no idea what they'd do with the ECW Title but they could make a decent match out of it.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Now I love Candice for trying as much as the next person, and she has turned into a decent worker, but Mickie James is probably the best female worker in the company, apart from Victoria. She just suffers from having had practically NOTHING to do since Trish left.

Now I love Candice for trying as much as the next person, and she has turned into a decent worker, but Mickie James is probably the best female worker in the company, apart from Victoria. She just suffers from having had practically NOTHING to do since Trish left.

No she also suffers from having really sloppy offence when it comes to punching and kicking. Kelly Kelly has better punches and kicks.