Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- November 26, 2007 from Charlotte, NC

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

On Monday, the 16-time World Champion Ric Flair will be on Raw in his hometown of Charlotte, NC. “The Nature Boy” always shines brightest in front of his home crowd, and Monday should be no exception. What will Flair have to say? What will he have in store for the Superstars of RAW when he rides that limousine into Charlotte this week on RAW?

Triple H & Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy survived the odds at Survivor Series, and now the two will look to ride that wave of success into their tag team encounter this week on RAW. After Snitsky & Umaga attempted to double team Hardy, the duo’s plans were sidelined by The Game, who lent a hand to Hardy and chased off the two dominant Superstars. Will the budding friendship between The Game and the “Rainbow-haired Warrior” lead to another victory for the two or will the Samoan Bulldozer and Snitsky run them over?

The unstoppable-as-of-late Mickie James will put her winning streak on the line when she battles against Melina this week on RAW. The winner of the match will then go on to face the Glamazon herself, Beth Phoenix, at Armageddon on December 16.

Our fans and all of sports-entertainment were shocked when the code that has been prevalent over the past few months was revealed to be masterminded by a returning Chris Jericho. Y2J’s second coming to WWE on Raw was not just mind-blowing, it also ruined WWE Champion Randy Orton’s "Passing of the Torch" ceremony. How will Orton react to Jericho interrupting the public observance of his victory at Survivor Series? And now that Chris Jericho has come to “Save Us” – will RAW ever be the same … again?

RAW will be live from the Charlotte Bobcats Arena in Charlotte, NC (Ric Flair and Cody Rhodes' Hometown).

Confirmed Matches/Events

Ric Flair To Appear & Make A Major Announcement

Opening Match:

Triple H & Jeff Hardy Vs. Umaga & Snitsky

#1 Contender's Match for Women's Title at Armageddon:

Mickie James Vs. Melina

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigmatt
If this is the start of Ric Flairs retirement deal I wonder who he has come over to raw to feud with?I'm sure HHH willl be more than happy to do it.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I hope Ric retires at Armageddon because at least than WWE will be rid of one waste of space talent.

Harsh? Maybe

True ? Yes

Guest bigmatt
I personally believe that any great should be allowed a good retirement program especially a living legend like Ric Flair.I also think it could be good buisness.Have Flair come out and give a good promo about his career and how he wants to go out in style naming wrestlemania as his last match,setting the timeline then pull out the stops to book it right.With the right booking and promoting showing clips of Flair at his best and the great history and rivalries he he's had it could be a big success.

Raw has got plenty of faces but are really lacking in main event heels so maybe a heel turn from Triple H on the show, turning on Jeff and leaving him to Snitsky and Umaga.

We then get HHH vs. Jeff which could be good.

Are they even pushing him now, it's not like he appears every week. The man really is dreadful though does Vince really think he can get over any more than he has?

Well, he's in the main event. That's a push to me. He's not over, he was never over. He's absolutley awful in the ring. He's really big though, and that's all that matters to Vince.

Well, he's in the main event. That's a push to me. He's not over, he was never over. He's absolutley awful in the ring. He's really big though, and that's all that matters to Vince.

It's ok to me having him ME if they just feed him to HHH or Hardy.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I personally believe that any great should be allowed a good retirement program especially a living legend like Ric Flair.I also think it could be good buisness.Have Flair come out and give a good promo about his career and how he wants to go out in style naming wrestlemania as his last match,setting the timeline then pull out the stops to book it right.With the right booking and promoting showing clips of Flair at his best and the great history and rivalries he he's had it could be a big success.

Plus try and keep him out of the ring as much as possible before wrestlemania or if he has got to get in the ring make it a tag match or triple threat.

Guest bigmatt
Plus try and keep him out of the ring as much as possible before wrestlemania or if he has got to get in the ring make it a tag match or triple threat.

Yeah you would have to try and protect it.Leaving him in there 1 on 1 with someone that could make benoit look like he couldn't wrestle would be a mistake.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Flair returning tonight makes me sad, its been so much fun without the constant wooooooo's and saggy man-breasts, he could atleast wear a t-shirt to wrestle these days!

Mainevent looks good apart from Snitsky being involved, but who knows he may just be left on the apron for the full match, I know wishful thinking!

A few things have been confirmed for RAW (all courtesy of WWE.com): Ric Flair will make a major announcement possibly concerning his retirement on RAW. Also, there will be a #1 Contender's Match to decide who will face Beth Phoenix for the Women's Title at Armageddon between Mickie James and Melina. WWE.com has also announced that Triple H & Jeff Hardy Vs. Umaga & Snitsky will kick off the show.

Guest John Hancock

What the hell is wrong with audience's? Have they been forced to turn up or something? Hericho was gold, Santino was gold and crowd was acting like they were speaking in a different language. F*ck you North Carolina, f*ck you.

I like the return of that Flair story line. I always liked the sound of it.