Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW XV Discussion Thread- December 10, 2007 from Bridgeport, CT

TPIB

WWE will be holding the RAW 15'th Anniversary Special on December 10 in Bridgeport, CT. It will be a 3-Hour Special, starting at a special start time of 8/7c on USA.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/1ARAW15thAnniversary.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

Sid Vicious, Marty Janetty, Mae Young, Mick Foley, The Mean Street Posse (Rodney, Pete Gas, & Joey Abs), Eric Bischoff, Bart Gunn, Gangrel, Trish Stratus, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhardt, Lita, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sunny, Al Snow, Haku, Bastion Booger, 2 Cold Scorpio, Henry O. Godwinn, Barry "Repo Man" Darsow, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Iron Sheik, & Hulk Hogan To Appear

Mr. McMahon To Reveal The Greatest RAW Superstar Of All Time

The First Ever In-Ring McMahon Family Portrait

The Reunion of Evolution

15'th Anniversary Battle Royal

Intercontinental Championship: Ladder Match:

Jeff Hardy © Vs. Carlito

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24wrestling.com earlier today, it said WWE are trying to get even those who have bad relations with Vince, which inculded Brock Lensar & Goldberg. I can't find it anymore, though, so it might have been taken off...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
-- WWE is contacting tons of wrestling stars from the past to appear at next Monday's Raw 15th anniversary show. Basically, every name not under contract to TNA or who they have bad blood with (such as Brock Lesnar or Bill Goldberg) could very well be appearing on next Monday's show. It remains to be seen as to who shows up, but there should be some cool surprises in store.

-- WWE asked Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to appear at next Monday's show. He turned down the invite. The Rock's image is featured in a promotional banner online promoting next Monday's show. He's actually the only wrestler featured on the banner.

Credit: Wrestlezone.com

Guest Jimmy Redman
Basically, every name not under contract to TNA or who they have bad blood with (such as Brock Lesnar or Bill Goldberg) could very well be appearing on next Monday's show.

You guys need to read, it says they're not bothering with Brock or Goldberg because they have heat with the company.

But this is all getting me away from the most important thing, TRISH. I've already booked her appearance in my head, even if its just a simple, Creative-doesnt-even-have-to-bring-in-the-monkeys-to-write-something-creative segment. Beth is in the ring bragging about how she is the GLAMAZON and nobody can beat her and she's the greatest Women's Champion of all time, you know, the magic phrase to bring out TRISH, who says the intelligent equivalent of "Nuh-huh biatch!" before a fight ensues, cue MICKIE JAMES, No. 1 Contender and Trish lover, to clean house, perhaps even a double team to keep Beth stronger, and Trish raises Mickie's hand or something nice like that to acknowledge (the best feud in) history, put Mickie over and go to the commercial. Voila, Beth (hopefully) gets herself over by talking to Trish and having to be double teamed, Mickie looks strong going into a PPV match, everyone is happy.

Although lets be honest, Trish just has to stand on the ramp and I'll squeal the house down.

Guest Wolverine

We definitely need some Trish/Jericho interaction too.

Is it wrong that I'm far more excited about a diva appearing on Raw than I am about Austin, Foley and Hogan showing up? Because if it is, I don't wanna be right.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Is it wrong that I'm far more excited about a diva appearing on Raw than I am about Austin, Foley and Hogan showing up? Because if it is, I don't wanna be right.

Amen brother, Amen.

Guest The Beltster

I was never a fan of Trish, her mic skills and acting were the drizzling sh*ts, her ring work was solid but uninspiring/boring and throughout her last year she had that awful Farrah-Fawcett Majors 1970's hairstyle.

http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/f/farrahfawcett/photos/farrah-fawcett-001.jpg

Trish returning to me is as interesting as whenever Hardcore Holly returns from his latest injury.

I wish the Rock was appearing. THAT would be awesome. Rock vs Santino = Ratings.

Edited by The Beltster

Guest Sundaycall

I'd love to see Austin in the same ring with Hogan next week. McMahon goes to announce greatest superstar ever. Says he can't decide between the two.

BATTLE!!!

Won't happen though. Maybe at wrestlemania (sigh)

Guest Jimmy Redman
We all know that after a bunch of teasing, Mr. McMahon will tell us all that he's the greatest superstar of all time, right?

Pretty much the usual Russo-non-swerve I assume, yeah. Unless he gets interrupted before he announces it properly. But most probably he will, and then be confronted by at least Austin, if not others. The way Steph made out like everyone wants a piece of Vince, maybe they'll get a bunch of people to all beat him up. There's Austin and Foley for starters, although I dont know who else they could possibly get with any merit. Bret would be fun, but its obviously a long shot.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

What I am hoping to see is some Jericho/Steph interaction on the show

Hearing Jericho calling her a "dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom-feeding, trash bag hoe" one more time and I would be in heaven!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I would guess that there will be little 'wrestling' action and a hell of alot of 'entertainment' segments in the show would be my answer

Guest The Great Ahmar
You guys need to read, it says they're not bothering with Brock or Goldberg because they have heat with the company.

But this is all getting me away from the most important thing, TRISH. I've already booked her appearance in my head, even if its just a simple, Creative-doesnt-even-have-to-bring-in-the-monkeys-to-write-something-creative segment. Beth is in the ring bragging about how she is the GLAMAZON and nobody can beat her and she's the greatest Women's Champion of all time, you know, the magic phrase to bring out TRISH, who says the intelligent equivalent of "Nuh-huh biatch!" before a fight ensues, cue MICKIE JAMES, No. 1 Contender and Trish lover, to clean house, perhaps even a double team to keep Beth stronger, and Trish raises Mickie's hand or something nice like that to acknowledge (the best feud in) history, put Mickie over and go to the commercial. Voila, Beth (hopefully) gets herself over by talking to Trish and having to be double teamed, Mickie looks strong going into a PPV match, everyone is happy.

Although lets be honest, Trish just has to stand on the ramp and I'll squeal the house down.

Unlucky guys

WWE.com has updated the preview for this Monday’s RAW Anniversary show and apparently former Women’s Champion Trish Stratus has been taken off the show. They have replaced her name with Lita.

Here an excerpt from the preview:

A host of WWE legends and alumni have been invited to honor the most groundbreaking show in sports-entertainment: Hulk Hogan, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Eric Bischoff and Lita are just a few on the list of invitees.

Credit: Wrestlinginc.com

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
The only thing that is known about Hulk Hogan’s upcoming return to WWE at Monday’s 15th Anniversary RAW special is that Vince McMahon reached out to him and not vice versa. Obviously WWE has pumped the show full of talent to try and pull a very high rating. As we have been reporting, there are plans to try and get Hogan to work WrestleMania 24 next year. While the chances of it happening are not very good it is rumored that Vince McMahon will at least ask Hogan and Steve Austin about a potential match at the big pay-per-view. The hold up on the dream match is Austin as it is said that Hogan would do it in a heartbeat.
Credit: Wrestlezone.com

So Belty will be happy Hogan WILL be at Raw Live it seems