Fan Clubs Community

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread- December 3, 2007 from North Charleston, SC (#758)

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

RAW will immediately be Jericho tonight in North Charleston, SC, as Chris Jericho will kick off the show. After helping cost Randy Orton his chance to put Ric Flair into retirement last week, Y2J was granted a WWE Championship Match against the Legend Killer at Armageddon.

What will Jericho have to say about his upcoming title match? And does Orton have revenge in mind for Jericho just weeks before Armageddon?

Last week, Jeff Hardy learned that he would face Triple H, a Superstar he respects and admires, in a potential career-defining showdown at Armageddon. But before that match, he will defend his Intercontinental Championship against the monstrous Snitsky. Will the Master of the Swanton Bomb be able deal the snaggle-toothed ogre his first pinfall loss of 2007 and continue building momentum going into Armageddon?

Mr. Kennedy has made no secret that he despises Shawn Michaels and he believes that he should step aside and allow him to take his place among WWE's elite. With their match at Armageddon less than two weeks away, the loudmouth from Green Bay, WI will be out to prove his superiority over The Showstopper by running the gauntlet against some of his former opponents. Who will be these blasts from HBK's past?

Finally, Mr. McMahon has issued the ultimatum that if Ric Flair loses, he will be forced to retire. Each match the "Nature Boy" competes in could be his last. Will there be another test awaiting the legendary 16-time World Champion tonight on Raw?

For answers to all of these questions, tune into Monday Night RAW, live on USA, 9/8 CT.

RAW will be live from the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC.

Confirmed Matches/Events

Chris Jericho To Kick Off The Show

Intercontinental Championship:

Jeff Hardy © Vs. Snitsky

Mr. Kennedy To Run A Gauntlet of Shawn Michaels' Former Opponents

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alphaHH
I can see Jeff Hardy betting the game. jeff hardy is actullay a good wrestler when it comes down to pressure. I mean who can take all those hits from Umaga and still pull of a win.

I can see Jeff Hardy betting the game. jeff hardy is actullay a good wrestler when it comes down to pressure. I mean who can take all those hits from Umaga and still pull of a win.

You're 18 now. It's time to reveal the truth about Santa Clause.

You're 18 now. It's time to reveal the truth about Santa Clause.

Yeah, no joke. You had a valid point up until the last sentence of that post. Also, what's the truth about Santa? Don't tell me he's starting a coalition with the Easter Bunny and Superman.

Guest Da Showstoppa

I really want to believe that Jeff Hardy can come out of his inevitable loss to Triple H without losing too much momentum. Before people jump to the conclusion that I'm saying Triple H is holding Hardy down, I need to clear up why I think Jeff is set to lose at Armageddon.

All indications are that Triple H is set for a heel turn (possibly leading to Mania match with HBK) I feel that a vicious and bloody defeat of Jeff at Armageddon (followed perhaps by an after match beatdown as well) will set the wheels in motion for that to happen. Also if this is done right, then it may actually even establish Jeff as one tough S.O.B and take him to the "next level" Similar to his ladder match with taker.

Guest MastersGonads
You are thinking of Xanta Clause

That names sound familiarly like an ex girlfriend of mine and unlike Santa she came more than once a year :sml7:

That names sound familiarly like an ex girlfriend of mine and unlike Santa she came more than once a year :sml7:

How did you find out she was cheating on you?:greets4:

When will DH Smith be back?

His suspension is up this Sunday (December 2) and WrestleZone has reported that he will be returning at a house show on December 2 from Savannah, GA. So it's likely we could see him return on RAW (or at the worst, Heat). Granted Chavo Guerrero's Suspension has been up for about a month or so and he still hasn't returned.

Guest Jimmy Redman

But who in the hell cares about Chavo Guerrero?

And I just really hope (I know, I know) that Jeff Hardy comes out of this feud looking like a star. I do hope there is a HHH heel turn just because he is much better used that way, and it gives Jeff a main event level feud.

And your 31 years old. Do you still live with your mom.:lol

No, and I don't think wrestling is a real sport, unlike you. It's ok to do so if you are 7 years old, but Jesus Christ, open your eyes.

Anyway, is Raw on Sky Sports 1 or 3 tonight?