Fan Clubs Community

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble Discussion Thread- January 27, 2008 from New York City, NY

TPIB

The 21'st Annual WWE Royal Rumble will come to you, live, from Madison Square Garden in New York City on January 27.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/wwecsh88/1ARoyalRumble2008Poster.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

30-Man Royal Rumble Match:

Participants- Umaga, Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, "The Miz", John Morrison, Hornswoggle, Mick Foley, Finlay, Jamie Noble, Batista, Kane, The Undertaker, Cody Rhodes, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, The Great Khali, Mr. Kennedy, Triple H, Tommy Dreamer, Big Daddy V, Chuck Palumbo, CM Punk,

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © Vs. Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Championship:

Edge © Vs. Rey Mysterio

JBL Vs. Chris Jericho

Win Or Retire #5: Non-Title:

Ric Flair Vs. MVP

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triple H vs Orton should be a decent match that is happening at the Royal Rumble since Jeff Hardy lost at Armageddon and Triple H won.

Also, I expect Triple H to win the Rumble, while Punk beats Big Daddy V and Edge beats Batista again.

Guest Rebekah
Hoepfully the WWE will regain sanity and keep the belt round Orton, anything is better than Jeff having it. I mean why? Jeff beating HHH is one of the worst decisions in WWE history and now he gets a title mach for it, its all wrong. Keep Jeff where he belongs, the mid card

Guest DarkMatchJobber

It'd be interesting to know where the theory came from that Jeff Hardy is a potential main eventer,he's nowhere near well rounded enough to be sharing the ring with the likes of HHH,HBK and company so he should be kept in the mid-card and work on being a great intercontinental champion.

Come the rumble I'd like to see Mr Kennedy get involved in the WWE title match and cost Jeff his opportunity,this could lead to the two revisiting their promising feud from a month or so ago that could conclude at Backlash (as is traditional for most mania matches to be replayed at backlash)

Wasn't sure what point you were trying to make, so I'm conceding that you don't have one and someone just hijacked your account.

Was great to see Buffer in the ad. I still maintain that he would be fantastic for a Wrestlemania main event announcement.