Martial Arts

Maria NUDE!!!

Guest The Great Ahmar

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Damn, poor Victoria, she should have had her tata's out years ago, but was left behind.

I dont care for Maria, hopefully we will get a peek at Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix in the future. I wouldnt mind seeing Mickie James get them out again too, hopefully it would be more pleasant than last time.

However, from the layout of that and the way it was written, I get the imression that newzzzzzz is fake.

Guest FreeSpirit

Count me in :thumbsup

I will definitely be buying this edition of Playboy once it comes out. Hope the following year's is Kelly Kelly.

Guest Gooneronastick

If ya wanna see Maria naked, gimme a HELL YEAH!!!

OH HELL YEAH!!!

I agree with Belty, I'd love to see Victoria naked but think WWE missed the boat on that one although do it next year may well give her another push. Beth Phoenix maybe but Kelly Kelly.........oh yes!!!

Niceeeee~!

Now if the following Divas posed on Playboy my life would be complete.

Layla, Victoria, Kelly Kelly and Mickie (With the new jugs and some photoshop work on the danglin church bell).

I can't see Maria doing a shoot for Playboy and WWE says absolutely nothing about it. Think of the build and promotion all the others have got, not to mention the comedy goldmine to be had with Santino protesting it.

I smell sh*t.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

When it gets revealed what issue she will be in may have to go to my local newsagent and ask them to keep me a copy back :D

Ah the joys of having a very sexy and friendly newsagent!