Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA Wrestling UK Tour - June 2008

Guest Loves To Spooge

Guest Loves To Spooge
"TNAWrestlingNews.com has learned EXCLUSIVELY that TNA recently hired UK wrestler Alex Shane to organize bringing TNA to the UK. Alex is a former wrestler and FWA promoter and has recently been employed in a similar capacity for Ring of Honor.

TNAWrestlingNews.com sources can confirm that the tour is likely to happen this year with Liverpool, Coventry, Doncaster and London the likely destinations."

Source: TNAWrestlingNews

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slim Jim

To be honest it sounds more like a "TNAWrestlingNews.com has made up EXCLUSIVELY..." or "TNAWrestlingNews.com has taken from somewhere else EXCLUSIVELY..." but I'll wait and see.

Hopefully it'll be the Coventry Skydome or anywhere in London.

The overuse of the word "likely" screams "get-out clause" to me. If it was an EXCLUSIVE straight from someone within the company (or even "The Showstealer" himself), they would be more definite.

Guest MastersGonads
"TNA at the Dome" has a nice ring to it.

For one minute, I thought you might of been suggesting the old Dome as in the O2 Arena...I had my sarcastic anti TNA comment all set....but I'll save it for another day!

Guest Da Showstoppa
I thought I would be more excited, but until TNA actually announce it themselves I wont be getting my hopes up.

I would bet London would be the primary destination. Probably the NIA in Birmingham as well.

I'm willing to travel, but it kinda depends on who's planning to come over. Actually screw it, as long as Shelley and Sabin are there that's good enough for me. (well obviously they'd need opponents as well, otherwise it'd be pretty pointless) Edited by dsrchris

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Hmm, would Sting, Angle, Cage, Booker, Steiner and the like be making the trip I wonder?
I would put my house on Sting saying no to going on the tour, the others I could see making the trip , well possibly Steiner would be quite reluctant

Guest Kanenite
For one minute, I thought you might of been suggesting the old Dome as in the O2 Arena...I had my sarcastic anti TNA comment all set....but I'll save it for another day!

I wasn't alone then :doh32:

I might check this out, see how much tickets are and if they're definitely going to Coventry that's a stones throw away so i'd go there. I'll wait till it's all confirmed though.

Im surpised the Skydome doesnt get used more often for wrestling. And also, dont TNA realise that most fans going to the shows will be the same, why not spread it out a bit and hold a show in Glasgow or Dublin.