Fan Clubs (beta)

New purchases

Guest The Beltster

Guest The Beltster

I picked up Mario Galaxy, Umbrella Chronicles, Zelda, Paper Mario and something else I dont remember.

Paper Mario is wicked! Nicki is hooked on Resi Evil. I might buy the Wii version of RE4, is there much difference outside of the control method?

Resi IV is basically the same game outside of the controls on the Wii. That's not a bad thing though, because the game is awesome.

There are a few games on the horizon that I'm looking forward to, but that'll have to wait until I get paid.

Guest Al Stevens
I'm thinking of buying The Club when it comes out and if I have the money, as I need to save up for a PC.

Save your money and get the PC Reno, i wasn't impressed with it, thought it was just an poor FPS

Guest John Hancock
Me and some friend pitched in together to get Guitar Hero III for university hi-jinks on my X-box 360. I'm really only waiting for Army of Two for X-box 360, and the insanely good looking Empire: Total War.

Save your money and get the PC Reno, i wasn't impressed with it, thought it was just an poor FPS

I just played the demo again, and I'm undecided about it, I thought it was awesome at first but now it's just a bit boring.

Guest ahsatan
Got a Wii today so we now have the Sports one, Paper Mario (which looks CUTE) amd Sonic something or other.

Are you knackered yet? :lol

I've recently bought some games in the Play sale. Shrek The Third and Raving Rabids. Fancied a cartoony type game or two for a change. Also we got Tenchu Z, The Godfather, Open Season and Ratatouille from various places.

To be honest, none of them are anything special (I haven't played Godfather yet, the swearing from wyndorf has made it sound hard!), but they've killed a few hours and are continuing to do so. :)

Edited by ahsatan

Guest The Beltster
Got a Wii today so we now have the Sports one, Paper Mario (which looks CUTE) amd Sonic something or other.
Paper Mario is cool, its pretty clever how its all put together.

Brods wants the Sonic Rings or whatever its called, but I think he has decided to hold out until the Mario vs Sonic Olympics is released, if it isnt already.

Nicki spent a few hours playing Wii Boxing last night and she has had dead arms all day today, I havent heard the end of it.

Guest The Beltster
A word of warning, Paper Mario has alot of text...seriously, I was about ready to hang myself come the end of reading all the crap before actually getting to play anything.

I was playing on the boxing, bowling and baseball this morning. The boxing was really tiring, as was the baseball (I hit 2 homeruns in my first go, which was cool). I loved the bowling (even though Becky and Richard hate me for humiliating them score-wise).

Brods wants the Sonic Rings or whatever its called, but I think he has decided to hold out until the Mario vs Sonic Olympics is released, if it isnt already.
As far as I'm aware, it's been released already.
A word of warning, Paper Mario has alot of text...seriously, I was about ready to hang myself come the end of reading all the crap before actually getting to play anything.
I was on the PC when Richard put the game on. I looked round about 15mins later and he still hadn't actually started to play the game.

Once you're past that though, it is a great game.

My favorite game in Wiii Sports has to be tennis. I'm the Roger Federer of the Wii tennis. Hell, my biceps hurt from swinging the freakin' control so much.

And the one game I want to get for the 360 is Assassins Creed.

Guest John Hancock
And the one game I want to get for the 360 is Assassins Creed.

I LOVE this game. The gameplay itself just works so well. Sadly, the cut scenes will kill you. Seriously, they are just eye stratchingly long. And unskipable.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Assassins Creed was the first game I played on PS3 and found the same complain as Belty did, it all seemed to just repeat over and over

Recently got World Serise of Poker 2008 - Battle For The Braclets (PS3) and it is truely awesome to play any poker fans out there would be highly advised to get it by me, its not just Hold'em either its got every variation of Poker playable

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Strip?
I'll have to look but possibly... if not you could just play the game and strip for real going by the hands the game gives you :lol