Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Warrior strikes again

Guest Stoned Cold

Guest Stoned Cold
Source: UltimateWarrior.com

The Ultimate Warrior has updated his official website with a new blog entry:

In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you I have watched Brokeback Mountain no less than 45 times and I own the Limited Edition DVD, signed by Willie Nelson a short time after he wrote that queer cowboy song as a tribute to the courage of the producers and actors who broke such incredible creative ground when they made their agenda-less movie. Serious. Until I saw Bendover Brokeback, Braveheart was my favorite movie. But the love scenes of Brokeback sucked me right in and I had no choice but to give myself over to the passion of its wide open range, if you get my drift. Such courage this young man and his collaegues have. Reminds me of the courage of classic movie stars, where during the War they enlisted and flew bomber planes and fought on frontlines, then came back and picked up their lives and careers right where they left off, without anti-American sentiment, whining and complaining, or self-destructive self indulgence. I’m equally inspired.

Apparently, Leather Hedger had sleeping troubles and anxiety and dealt with terrible mood swings. So do soldiers but they don’t self-destructively f*** up their lives. In fact, they don’t sleep, handle anxiety and mood swings while dealing with whether or not they might at any moment lose their life. And they do this all the while they are dangerously protecting the freedom of others to f*** up their own. By the way, how many 28 (or older or younger) year old soldiers met their death yesterday? It’s not easy to find out. None of them made the headlines of any news.

By today’s standard, though, I do have to agree that he was a great father. Perhaps even greater then the father of the year, Hulk Hogan. After all, Leather Hedger did what it took to kill himself. His kid is without a father, yes, but the negative influence is now removed and his own child has the chance for a full recovery. Hogan, on the other hand, won’t go quite that far. He insists on sticking around to keep further ruining, and profiting off of, the parentally mismanaged lives of his own children.

It is sad and tragic ... that we don’t demand attention be paid to greater things.

What a nice guy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He actully makes some good points.

However the the points are tarnished by the fact that he desecrates the name of Ledger.

Perhaps a tirade against the press would of been a brighter idea if he had to comment at all.

Actually, I thought he had a point regarding the soldiers. It's a travesty of justice the way the system just abandons them once they're no longer in uniform. VA centers do help, but how many people that fractured are going to go looking for help.

The Hogan comments are just whack though, can I have some of what he's taking, because, clearly, the trip is out there.

Guest Al Stevens
Warrior continues to keep himself among the ranks of Sheik and New Jack.

New Jack might be the stereotypical pissed off black man, however the guy does speak from the heart. Ok granted if you tried to air his thoughts on a day time TV show they would need to bleep him out but he does speak the truth on somethings (the whole

Benoit

thing)

Guest The Beltster

Come on guys, surely you see what he is doing here? I know the man, I know what he is doing, and he is working you up for his own amusement, and as usual its working as people p*ssed off with him saying he is nuts and a d*ck :lol

This is him f*cking with you.

Guest The Beltster

Have you never known anybody who gets a kick out of winding people up? Its not a rarity, everybody knows a wind up merchant. Difference here is people dont like him anyways, and buy into the 'self destruction' bullsh*t, so he pushes it as far as he feels like and gives people reason to lose their minds...then sits back and laughs at all the internet marks saying how much of an asshole he is.

If none of you bit, he wouldnt rant on about it. Learn to spot a worker for Christ sake, its not that hard.

Guest Zac Efron

He is a stupid moron who tries to make people hate them and think they are crazy? It is not how you try and make yourself out to be but Warrior manages it all the time.

I didnt mind his outbursts untill this it is too far!

Guest The Beltster
He is a stupid moron who tries to make people hate them and think they are crazy? It is not how you try and make yourself out to be but Warrior manages it all the time.

I didnt mind his outbursts untill this it is too far!

Why did he go too far this time? Because Heath Ledger was one of your hero's? If he had said exactly the same about Tom Hanks or Jessica Simpson, would you have considered him to have gone "too far"? I doubt it.

Warrior has said things which can be seen as alot more insulting or insensetive than this, this is baby sh*t compared to other rants he has made. You are angry because he ripped one of your self-admitted hero's. You just said you didnt mind before, even though he has been insulting and saying this to people for years, so what makes this any worse? Its not, its just your perveption due to having a liking to the person in question that he is tearing shreds off of.

Dont take it so personally, like I said, he is saying it to get this reaction from you. Obviously, it works.

Guest Zac Efron
Why did he go too far this time? Because Heath Ledger was one of your hero's? If he had said exactly the same about Tom Hanks or Jessica Simpson, would you have considered him to have gone "too far"? I doubt it.

Warrior has said things which can be seen as alot more insulting or insensetive than this, this is baby sh*t compared to other rants he has made. You are angry because he ripped one of your self-admitted hero's. You just said you didnt mind before, even though he has been insulting and saying this to people for years, so what makes this any worse? Its not, its just your perveption due to having a liking to the person in question that he is tearing shreds off of.

Dont take it so personally, like I said, he is saying it to get this reaction from you. Obviously, it works.

Well if it was Tom Hanks I would be just as pissed because he is a hero of mine two! and Jessica well she is just hot.

And why does he mock the dead? it is disgraceful, I dont mind him mocking wrestlers hell that is funny but mocking dead people especially when it is so trafic and shocking just makes it worse and it just just devalues him even more in the public eye.

Guest The Beltster
Well if it was Tom Hanks I would be just as pissed because he is a hero of mine two! and Jessica well she is just hot.
But you see my point, right? If it was an actor or whoever that you didnt really give a sh*t about, you wouldnt consider him taking it too far. As you earlier admitted, you didnt mind when he was doing it before, when it was people who you didnt care about one way or the other. But why is that? They are all people, right? None are better than the others...you cant have it both ways.

And why does he mock the dead? it is disgraceful, I dont mind him mocking wrestlers hell that is funny but mocking dead people especially when it is so trafic and shocking just makes it worse and it just just devalues him even more in the public eye.
Because it garners a reaction, nothing more. And if you knew Warrior, you would know he really doesnt care what people think of him. He does things to amuse himself, he isnt bothered what you, I or other people think of him.

As I said, dont take it so personally or seriously, its not the first time he has done it, it wont be the last.

Guest Zac Efron
But you see my point, right? If it was an actor or whoever that you didnt really give a sh*t about, you wouldnt consider him taking it too far. As you earlier admitted, you didnt mind when he was doing it before, when it was people who you didnt care about one way or the other. But why is that? They are all people, right? None are better than the others...you cant have it both ways.

Because it garners a reaction, nothing more. And if you knew Warrior, you would know he really doesnt care what people think of him. He does things to amuse himself, he isnt bothered what you, I or other people think of him.

As I said, dont take it so personally or seriously, its not the first time he has done it, it wont be the last.

Yeah I get ya like I said I woundt mind him mocking like Lindsay Lohan for beeing high all the time but if she was dead and then he was laying into her I would feel it wrong mocking someone is all fine but mocking the recently deceased just aint right and I know he loves all the attention but my estimation of him as dropped alot since reading that, And yeas I know he doesn't care.

Dammit Beltmark, queerin' don't make the world work!

I saw this a little while ago, and he has a point, even if he tried to put it as insensitively as he could.

Guest John Hancock
Come on guys, surely you see what he is doing here? I know the man, I know what he is doing, and he is working you up for his own amusement, and as usual its working as people p*ssed off with him saying he is nuts and a d*ck :lol

This is him f*cking with you.

Actting like a d*ck on purpose doesn't make someone any less of a d*ck.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity