Fan Clubs Network

Games you shouldn't like - but you do.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Guest Da Showstoppa

Lets be honest, we have all seen something in a game others regard as silly or rubbish - so c'mon tell us all what games you really like, but were afraid to say so.

Right Now I'm hooked on a little Xbox live arcade game called "Boogie Bunnies" It's supposed to be sickly cute - but if you happen to have the music lineup on your hard-drive that I do it becomes strangely psychotic.

For fans of puzzle bobble (or Super Bust a move) the concept is pretty similar. You have rows of coloured dancing bunnies (that dance to the beat of whatever music you play) (hence the name) and periodically they march en mass towards a water filled hole and the front ranks will drown (which is like watching an army of plastic coloured bunnies march towards a target - and yes it is as strange as it sounds)

You launch coloured bunnies one at a time into the horde and set off explosions in combinations of colour (My wife likes to think that the bunnies fly to safety - I'm convinced they get blown to bits :lol )

But the enjoyable (and somewhat twisted) bit of the game is when these innocent bunnies are dancing to Maralyn Manson or WWE rock music - then this game is worth the points you spend!

Well I loved the Rumble Roses games, DOAX2 isn't so bad either, though the physics are notoriously wonky.

So essentially if its got tits in it, you like it.

Lets be honest, we have all seen something in a game others regard as silly or rubbish - so c'mon tell us all what games you really like, but were afraid to say so.

Right Now I'm hooked on a little Xbox live arcade game called "Boogie Bunnies" It's supposed to be sickly cute - but if you happen to have the music lineup on your hard-drive that I do it becomes strangely psychotic.

For fans of puzzle bobble (or Super Bust a move) the concept is pretty similar. You have rows of coloured dancing bunnies (that dance to the beat of whatever music you play) (hence the name) and periodically they march en mass towards a water filled hole and the front ranks will drown (which is like watching an army of plastic coloured bunnies march towards a target - and yes it is as strange as it sounds)

You launch coloured bunnies one at a time into the horde and set off explosions in combinations of colour (My wife likes to think that the bunnies fly to safety - I'm convinced they get blown to bits :lol )

But the enjoyable (and somewhat twisted) bit of the game is when these innocent bunnies are dancing to Maralyn Manson or WWE rock music - then this game is worth the points you spend!

If you'll allow me to plug... http://wonderwallweb.com/article-272-Boogie-Bunnies.html

Me? I like lame-ass cartoon film tie-ins. Ratatouille, Meet the Robinsons, Cars, Open Season, Surf's Up etc... Bee Movie is on the shelf, I've yet to play it and completely forgot I had it. Sweet. On a side note, I haven't seen the actual films and doubt I ever will, but I can't get enough of the related games.

Guest Da Showstoppa
That game was awesome.

Lego Star Wars. :lol

Lego is cool, Star Wars is cooler - can't miss :good222:

I'm looking forward to the lego Batman and Indiana Jones games too. Monkeyball ruled by the way.

Lego is cool, Star Wars is cooler - can't miss :good222:

I'm looking forward to the lego Batman and Indiana Jones games too. Monkeyball ruled by the way.

I'm looking forward to those two, aswell. They're gonna be AWESOME~!