Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Money In The Bank Ladder Match Participants

Guest Stiffed

Guest Stiffed

So we have Kennedy, Hardy and now Benjamin again.

Kennedy won last years. Hardy was also involved in that.

This will also be Benjamin's 3rd one. As he was in the 2005 and 2006 MITB matches.

5 more guys left? who do you think will make up the rest?

I would like to see Umaga, Jericho, Carlito, Burke and Knoble in included. Alot of these guys will be willing to take big bumps.

Kennedy

Hardy

Benjamin

Umaga

Jericho

Carlito

CM Punk

Jaime Noble

That looks great to me.

If Helms gets back in time, replace him with Noble.

I would include Chavo on there also, but again it would be better if he defended his ECW belt. Maybe in some sort of battle royal.

MVP needs to defend his US championship. They should defend atleast one midcard belt on the card for pity sake.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure i want to see Umaga in a ladder match it does not suit the character. He would be better off in a singles match.

I would like to see this but will never happen.

Kennedy

Hardy

Benjamin

Jericho

Carlito

Paul Birchill

Tommy Dreamer.

Guest Evil Monkey
I think JR mentioned that MITB was 6 men this year. Of course we all know how many times he's messed up - example, he also said that MITB was 6 man, as was the tradition - wait 2 out of 3 times is a tradition?!!

I thought Umaga was quite impressive in the chamber, willing to do some high impact moves, so to see him doing a samoan drop off a ladder, or spiking someone off a ladder would be quite cool. Not sure if he'd be able to last a full match though.

Would definitely like to see Punk do a G2S off a ladder (if that's even possible)

Guest ReyChampion
i've been thinking about this and i was wondering if anyone thought that it is possible for batist to be in the MITB match. i haven't seen anything else for him to do. what do you think?

Guest Chriscare
I thought Umaga was quite impressive in the chamber, willing to do some high impact moves, so to see him doing a samoan drop off a ladder, or spiking someone off a ladder would be quite cool. Not sure if he'd be able to last a full match though.

I don't see why he couldn't, Umaga's got a tremendous amount of stamina for a man his size

Would definitely like to see Punk do a G2S off a ladder (if that's even possible)

The image of Umaga climbing a ladder just put me off my lunch. Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section? When did Benjamin get in?

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Do you want to call Vince, or should I?
I think Belty should do it, that would be a fun call :lol

Jericho will be in this match i'm almost certain of that and possibly John Morrison in there too, since he can add some va va voom with his gymnastic skills off the ladder

Guest Kanenite

Ok Benjamin qualified then :tdown

But i'm glad he's in the match, he's always outstanding in the match, his run up the ladder in 2005 was incredible and started him going big time.

I can see Jericho, Morrison, Kane, Punk and Miz or someone going in there aswell. Should be a good match.

Guest Chriscare
I'd love to see JBL in the MITB match, i think MITB goes really well with JBL's character, and i've wanted to see Triple H vs JBL since they each were the headliners of their respective brands

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity