Guest Ruderz

hey i was wondering..

Whats YOUR favourite game???

Mine is Romance of the three kingdoms XIII

because it was one of my first games and it never gets old

Whats yours..?

Feel free to comment on my favourite game if you want

:xyx

My favourite game is, was and probably always will be: Bubble Bobble - any format, any system.

It's just such a simple, easy, fun game. No fancy graphics, no hype, no waiting time, no manual the size of the Bible to wade through, just an old fashioned thing called Gameplay and fun.

Oblivion. I love it. Even though i have completed it I cant help but play again and again.

I have it on the 360 and it's one of those games that I know is good but I never really want to play if that makes sense.

Guest Al Stevens

I dont have a favorite game however these are a list of the games i love:

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 = Personally one of the greatest series made, also there is quite a bit of replay as well (for example holding up the guards for dog tags ect)

Silent Hill = This series of games i just found by accident after playing a Demo (ironically which came with MGS) and i loved it, I cant wait till Origins to hit the PS3 (well i am going to be playing that on my PS3) and then finally Silent Hill 5

Resident Evil = Even thought it wasn't the first Survival Horror (that goes to Alone in the Dark) it's surely one of the better series.

Gears of War = War, Guns with chainsaws on, Over the top voilence and gore......... What isn't there to like.

To be honest there is loads of games i like

I have it on the 360 and it's one of those games that I know is good but I never really want to play if that makes sense.

I know exactly what you mean, I always feel like that at the start of an epic game. I get overwhelmed and mess about with it before commiting to a serious effort.

Guest Marshall Mac D
Intill Gta 4 comes out it is Gta sanandreas i loved the game so much and when ever im in feeling of rebellion i pop that disk in the old ps2 for run no other game has kept me playing it for so long But i know that changes when Gta 4 comes plus with online play hell yeah.

Guest Kanenite
I don't have a favourite game. But Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3, GTA Vice City, San Andreas and the Final Fantasy Series are all my favourites. The MGS Series just because they're awesome, seriously incredible and mind blowing. GTA Vice City is awesome, the music, the landscape, it's just a great game. San Andreas is also awesome, the landscape on that is purely incredible, best in a game, however Tommy Vercetti > CJ. And The Final Fantasy Series doesn't need explaining, they're phenomenal.

Very hard to pick just one, so indulge me

Vandal Hearts (PS1)

Grandia 2 (DC)

World of Warcraft (Begrudgingly)

Bioshock (remains to be seen if stands the test of time)

Puzzle Quest (DS)

OK i will stop at 5 , i could go on a lot more .... :)

Guest Ruderz

I love Metal Gear solid ive finished every oone except form Number 4 which i wil lik ely never play due to the cost of the Playstation threes..

I liked Need for speed most wanted when i had it and loved the Dynasty warriors sereies

Guest Al Stevens
MGS 4 is going to be an experience for sure. From reading this months PSW magazine they are getting rid of all bugs for the June time release. Also i cant wait!!

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Sega Saturn)

Broken Sword 3 (PS2)

Max Payne 2 (PS2)

Beyond Good & Evil (PS2)

I loved all these games because I could lose myself in them. I love a story driven game, and even though Max Payne is a balls-out shooter, it still has a great story weaving through it.

Kudos to Kid Chameleon and the Megadrive and Alex Kidd in Miracle World on the Master System.

Command & Conquer: Generals (PC) - The best C&C and therefore one of the best RTS games of all time...

Command & Conquer: Red Alert (PC) - The best of the old style straight up 2D graphic RTS games...

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (PC) - Spawn of RA but better as now with added ability to randomly blow up Cows with massive rockets whilst searching for the last unit to kill...

Football Manager Series (PC) - I love Football management games and the FM series by SI and Sega just get better and better.

Championship Manager 1997/98 Edition (PC) - This game however started it all for me and was prior to the move to Sega I feel the most balanced and brilliant game Sports Interactive produced...

Madden NFL '08 (PC) - Simply the best looking, best playing and greatest NFL game of all time...

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (N64) - There are two people in this world, the turn based RPG players who love FFVII and it's children and then the people who love Real Time and love Zelda as a result. This is the peak of the series in it's 3D form and an awe inspiring game that everyone needs to play at least once.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) - ...and this, it's older 2D brother is simply the best Zelda game ever made and along with Chono Trigger the best RPG ever made...

Chono Trigger (SNES) - Awesome RPG, its still the most downloaded ROM for the SNES, its still the most played game on the SNES and its up there with one of the most unknown games outside of the SNES hardcore fans in Europe of all time as it never got an official launch in this part of the world.

Super Mario World (SNES) - Best Mario game ever, the pinnacle of the 2D Platform game. This give us Yoshi, it gave us a more feasible explanation of Mario being able to fly, it simply kicked ass.

Super Mario 3 (NES and later the SNES as part of Super Mario All Stars) - The best of all the first generation of platform games - it was brick hard but had a great learning curve although let down by the final boss battle. Plus you got to kick the ass of every one of Bowser's lil' ba**ard children.

Virtua Tennis 3 (PSP) - Best tennis game ever made, fun mini games, the most fun game to play on the PSP bar the Burnout series but it has far more depth and scope then that series due to the various challenges and abilities you have to mold during the career. It's a niche game but a great one.

Tetris (SNES as bundled with Dr. Mario or the Super Tetris 3 version) - Simple, brilliant, its hooked more people then crack. The day I maxed out the score on 999,999 was sadly one of the proudest days of my life. The day I got all the top ten scores to be 999,999 on the board was probably up there as well. Just awesomeness condensed in a cart and one of the reasons Nintendo won the hand held war with Sega.

Guest Fiona
I have a few favourites. Any of the Zelda games. Any of the Twisted Metal games. Pikmin and last but not least Mario Party and Super Smash. I could play any of these for hours.

Guest MojoPogo

My top 5 are (in no order, there all as good as each other)

Final Fantasy 7, Streets of Rage 2, Illusion of Time, Streetfighter 2 Turbo, Outrun.

Yes, i admit, im a bit of a Sega mark.