Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Ask TWO 2008

Kam

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is UWA the only company that has ever used Rubber Chickens in an actual match as a weapon

Pfft, Terry Funk used REAL chickens in WCW!!!

Guest dpddave
I always thought it was before seeing as the live ECW wouldnt finish until 11. Edited by dpddave

Guest Da Showstoppa
I don't think ECW is LIVE live.

No it's taped prior to Smackdown on Tuesday evening. The only "Live" weekly show is Raw. It's another reason why Smackdown is seen as the "B" show, as talent can re-record blown promos and in ring botches if needed. Live TV of course as Sid found out, cannot be changed.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I always thought it was before seeing as the live ECW wouldnt finish until 11.
I thought so too since every week when people in attendance send spoilers in to news sites they always say how the set is changed to the ECW one for the live broadcast AFTER Smackdown has finished taping

Guest dpddave
Yep thats what I was thinking aswel. The only time its taped before Smackdown is when its not being shown live,like this week as DC said. Its live in America most weeks.

Guest Da Showstoppa
I just saw Turning Point on Bravo and I was wondering was Samoa Joe's outburst entirely scripted, or did he push the boundaries (like Heyman at One Night Stand - for example) Because I thought it said far more about TNA than I believe it was meant to.

Guest FreeSpirit

I always thought ECW was LIVE after SmackDown when they are doing a show on the Eastern or Central Time Zones (ie New York City or Chicago).

When they are in the West Coast its LIVE before SmackDown (seeing as the West Coast is 2or3 hours behind).

Guest Jimmy Redman
I just saw Turning Point on Bravo and I was wondering was Samoa Joe's outburst entirely scripted, or did he push the boundaries (like Heyman at One Night Stand - for example) Because I thought it said far more about TNA than I believe it was meant to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently he went further than he should have in his rant, in particular having a huge go at Nash, who was there, who had helped his career, and who was friends with him on TV.

Guest Da Showstoppa
Thanks. I figured that was probably the case by the way everyone in the ring and the ringside area looked mortified. I loved the "Go ahead Fire me" too.

Guest bigmatt
Thanks. I figured that was probably the case by the way everyone in the ring and the ringside area looked mortified. I loved the "Go ahead Fire me" too.

I don't

Didn't Nash allegedly confront Joe about it backstage too but Joe didn't want to go there because Nash would clearly mess him up three ways from Sunday?

I like that Joe has people fooled into thinking he's bad to the bone because he play(ed?) a badass on TV. Nash, by all accounts, is legitimately bad. A free spirit who thinks laughter is chicken soup for the soul but don't rile him up.

Guest bigmatt
Didn't Nash allegedly confront Joe about it backstage too but Joe didn't want to go there because Nash would clearly mess him up three ways from Sunday?

I like that Joe has people fooled into thinking he's bad to the bone because he play(ed?) a badass on TV. Nash, by all accounts, is legitimately bad. A free spirit who thinks laughter is chicken soup for the soul but don't rile him up.

Exactly.

EDIT:theres the original thread for the ppv:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40463&highlight=turning+point

Edited by bigmatt