Fan Clubs

Jeff Hardy Suspended

Guest The Great Ahmar

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

:lol Some people will never learn, and Jeff is one of them. The biggest push of his life, over more than he ever has been, all heading towards a probably MITB victory at WMXIV...and he needs to get high.

Isnt this his 2nd suspension? One more and he's fired. Well, according to the rules, anyway.

Guest bigmatt

So he didnt drop the IC title bcause he was going to win the MITB

Makes you wonder who is going to win the MITB now.

Guest Dave7g

Ah poor old Jeff, all hope of him cashing the MITB in and beating HHH at the end is out the window now, so no happy ending at Mania...again.

Damn you Jeff, I hope they don't give MITB to anyone other than Y2J.

Guest bigmatt

It is really strange now where nobody in the MITB stands out as having the momentum to challenge for a world title shot.

Bet they wish they had Umaga in it now.

Guest Zac Efron
Ah big time Crap! he is the only WWE guys I am really really behind at the moment and he has blown it! MVP for MITB!

Guest Laffy
Put Tommy Dreamer in give him a shot at a title just to finish his career at one night stand might as well as its as good as anyone else.

Guest The Beltster
Put Tommy Dreamer in give him a shot at a title just to finish his career at one night stand might as well as its as good as anyone else.
No, its definately not :lol

Dreamer is shite, not over, and having him main event a PPV for a title would mean death to buyrates.

Guest The Beltster
Nah, they never have IC title matches at WM anymore, so I cant imagine it being any different this year. WWE doesnt give a toss about the belt.

Guest Laffy
Why not put CM Punk in to get a shot at the bigger belts, im trying to think of some one else I know Matt Hardy, I always wanted him to get a title. Ask AH im always going on to him about how good it would be. It would also up the anti on the MVP/Hardy fued.