Ticket Information:

Ticket Prices £55.00 / £38.00 / £27.50 / £20.00

Booking Info:

Available from Odyssey Arena Box Office (028) 9073 9074

All usual Ticketmaster outlets

Ticketmaster Credit Card Booking Line 0870 243 4455

International Bookings +353 1 4-569-569

Book Online at http://www.ticketmaster.ie

(Telephone & Internet Bookings subject to service charge)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kanenite
Hopefully they'll announce a few more in a couple of days. I don't know who I want to see this time though. The prices are getting heftier, but i'd still gladly pay.

Guest SamoanBulldozer

Hey guys theres been more dates added!!!

doesnt say areana and which brand

friday 7th november butlins/minhead

Saturday 8th november butlins/minhead

sunday 9th november cardiff cia and sheffield

monday 10th november

manchester men ( i assume this must be raw tv taping)

london

tuesday 11th november

manchester men ( must be smackdown tv taping)

birmingham

wednesday 12th november

newcastle

nottingham

thursday 13th november

belfast

friday 14th november

glasgow

saturday 15th november

aberdeen

Guest Christof
A London Smackdown house show, not seen one of them for a while. I'd presume they would use Wembley Arena as the o2 is a tad large for a non taped event.

Guest sarahrko

Man, more saving up.

Hopefully I'll get to go to the RAW houseshow in Birmingham and the SD houseshow in Nottingham.

Guest Kanenite
Why are they skipping Dublin this year?

Why is there a rule that they have to go to Dublin?

I'll probably try and go to the RAW Birmingham show or the Nottingham Smackdown one, i'll see though.

Guest Christof

Doesn't Dublin only have two possible venues anyway? There is The Point, which is never held in high regard and a few years ago didn't they do a huge show at Croke Park?

Wiki had the capacity of the Odyessy at 10,000, The Point at 14,000 with under construction next to it. Funnily enough, the reason they are avoiding it is probably because:

The Point was closed in the summer of 2007 to be rebuilt and refurbished to a design by HOKSVE architects and Buro Happold engineers. The wall closest to the city will be knocked out and will be extended out to create an arena with the capacity of over 14' date='000. Also on the site of the carpark and other surrounding land there will be an underground carpark, a cinema, a shopping centre, a small 2000 seater theatre, a hotel and a 35 story tower with offices, retail and 150 residential units.[/quote']

Guest Christof
A London Smackdown house show, not seen one of them for a while. I'd presume they would use Wembley Arena as the o2 is a tad large for a non taped event.

How wrong I was! Must be too tempting to go for 20k people (and the gate) for a UK house show!

Guest SamoanBulldozer
Wekll the tickets go on sale the 26th of april.Anyone goin to go camping for a few days im off to manchester on the thursday before anyone wana join me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheGame
Why are they not saying on T.V when they are telling you when the Survivor Series uk tour is on and where why are they not showing Newcastle, and yet its on wwe.com. r they coming to Newcastle or not.

Guest No. 1 MVP Fan
Why are they not saying on T.V when they are telling you when the Survivor Series uk tour is on and where why are they not showing Newcastle, and yet its on wwe.com. r they coming to Newcastle or not.

I hope they are!!!

Well if it's on WWE.com I would think that they are coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Claire

I want Newcastle tickets for November among other shows, can someone please tell me - does queing up outside the venue overnight or very early in the morning mean you definatly get front row seats ? I was told by someone in the N'castle box office that it 'doesn't' :?

Advice needed for obtaining front row tickets please !!!

Guest Kanenite
I know people on here have done this before and it doesn't guarantee front row tickets, but if not front row you're very likely to get some top tickets. It's what the box office is allocated, so they might get front row tickets but it can't be promised.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity