Fan Clubs (beta)

TWO VG Online League: Ideas, Views and tidbits...your opinions needed

Guest Clarkey

Guest Clarkey

A great idea from Chachnian Rebel that we'rve been discussing about the logistics of, is a proposed league table we could maintain here to tally up the results of online matches between members and offer the opportunity for tournaments and like to be held and then add towards said table.

Now the thinking is that we have one simple league table, and then a separate thread to 'host' matches. Both members/all participants then post the results/confirm the posted results in said thread after match, and then we tally the scores in the other thread in said league table. When a member participates in a match, their name gets added to the league table and we tally up the number of games played. Not completely sure on the point scoring yet, but it would be something standard across the board, along the lines of 3 points for a win etc. Not completely unlike what our great online games players Wyndorf, Ahsatan, Frednut and co have going on over at Wonderwall. Of course our's will pale in comparison, but should be good for a bit of fun.

But yes, any suggestions welcome.

Guest Al Stevens

Dave should be commended on a great idea actually that would be quite fun for the gamers on TWO and i would be intrested in the whole situation.

Also may i make a small idea for FPS games like COD 4 or Halo 3 or what ever will be used if there is a killing streak then give the person who would have the killing streak bonus points as well

Guest ahsatan

Or, you could join us at Wonderwall! :lol

Seriously, good idea. I'd join but as a busy girl reviewing and events organising over there already, I just won't have time.

Or, you could join us at Wonderwall! :lol

Seriously, good idea. I'd join but as a busy girl reviewing and events organising over there already, I just won't have time.

For some reason, this has reminded me that I have a DOOM tournament to attend tonight. :lol

[edit]: I should check wonderwall more often, it's been changed to tomorrow. XD

Edited by Reno