Fan Clubs

Movie you'd like to see as a game?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Black Knight

Hi,

What movies that you have watched that you would like to see as a video game?

I would love to see American Gangsta movie as a video game. The american gansta movie with denzel washington was pretty good and I just hope they come out with a game.

Guest The Man Beast
Loads really but off the top of my head, The Wind That Shakes The Barley. I think a game of the Irish rebellion and the Irish civil war would be really cool.

Guest Fiona
I've thought long and hard but can't come up with anything. But maybe there are some games that should be made into movies. Example GTA, Mercenaries or parts of Halo and Metroid Prime. You could make a movie just based on the storyline alone.

Die Hard. A proper 3rd person action adventure, bits of puzzle and platform. And there would only be a dozen terrorists. One shot kills, so that killing one and not being killed would be special.

Guest Marshall Mac D
I've thought long and hard but can't come up with anything. But maybe there are some games that should be made into movies. Example GTA, Mercenaries or parts of Halo and Metroid Prime. You could make a movie just based on the storyline alone.

Halo and gears of war are in planning to be turned into films

gta 3 would be best for a film the whole mafia scene then rising against them would make good script but they shoudnt hype it as it has alot of potential to be a flop.

They should never make a Grand Theft Auto film, the idea is just ridiculous.

For a start the game(s) are extremely overrated with every part of series since the 3rd installment having the same bland:

"'BrAp! BrAp! BrAp!' gangster wiping **** and cocaine of the sole of his snakeskin boot with last nights hoer's wig, whilst thinking of how many cars he can steal at the highest time of congestion during which Big Fat Italiano Venchenko will exit a very non-private cultural resturant and be shot in broad daylight yours by truly until the obese ****er gives you every 'bubble filled with cash' you can squeeze from his sorry ass" story

It only became popular due to the introduction of concepts and gameplay aspects that had never been used in games before; that does warrent it the legendary status it has accrued.

As for a movie turn to game?

I think an obvious one would be 'The Marine,' hell it can't be worse than the movie? Could it?!

Guest Evil Monkey
Die Hard. A proper 3rd person action adventure, bits of puzzle and platform. And there would only be a dozen terrorists. One shot kills, so that killing one and not being killed would be special.

I see what youa re saying - but I personally loved the original Die Hard Trilogy.

All in all games made from films tend to be pretty rubbish - I can only think of a couple that have been decent, so I wouldn't suggest any films *** the chances of it being good are pretty slim

Guest MojoPogo
Mr and Mrs Smith would make a fine 3d actioner or even FPS I reckon. Multiplayer could have you as the two warring assasins, and co-op could take from when the agencies find out about them. Imagine a huge shoot out in a Target store, with the ability to use the various kitchen implements as weapons and such like...

Guest Anime Otaku
Maybe some kind of Elder Scrolls movie would be good, or a Burnout movie in the same vein as the Fast and the Furious, going the other way IMO Battle Royale as a MMOFPS would be good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlphaOmega

I would love to see Gears of War as a movie

as far as movies into games,

I would have to say hands down that I would like to see wyat erp (sp)

Guest Kanenite

Face Off, Goodfellas and Saving Private Ryan. All 3 are games that have been just about done before but with the exact characters and storylines in my oppinion would make for awesome games.

Metal Gear Solid is a game i'd love to see made into a movie, it probably won't happen now but it would make for an incredible film.

Guest The Joker

Id like to see SAW as a game. If done right, it would be awesome. Play as Jigsaw, Amanda, a victim or a Cop.

Shaun Of The Dead would be a fantastic Zombie game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nemesis Enforcer
They should never make a Grand Theft Auto film, the idea is just ridiculous.
There already is a film called Grand Theft Auto which was made in 1977 by Ron Howard

Tagline:

See the greatest cars in the world destroyed!

Plot:

Paula Powers, daughter of wealthy gubernatorial candidate Bigby Powers, decides to reject her parents' attempt at matchmaking and run off to Vegas to marry her sweetheart, Sam Freeman. As they drive away in a stolen Rolls-Royce, spurned suitor Collins Hedgeworth follows behind in hot pursuit, along with a cadre of goons hoping to get the $25,000 reward that's been offered for Paula's return. Can the young lovers make it to Vegas for a quickie wedding before the forces of conformity and privilege arrive to put a stop to their romance?
Credit: IMDB

:lol

Film to make into a game?: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - which allows you to play at Leathface or one of those who he is hunting down to butcher and eat

Guest Reno
There already is a film called Grand Theft Auto which was made in 1977 by Ron Howard

Tagline:

Plot:

Credit: IMDB

:lol

Film to make into a game?: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - which allows you to play at Leathface or one of those who he is hunting down to butcher and eat

There's already a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game.... but it's decades old. :lol