Fan Clubs

Summerslam Poster and Trailer

Guest Laffy

Guest Laffy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/2008SummerSlam.jpg

Indy Jericho cool or what, i am liking this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
Trailer was pretty good, that poster though...its horrible. WTF does it have to do with SummerSlam? I prefer the PPV posters when they just involve a good photoshopped up PPV logo. That being said, the PPV logos these days are usually pretty boring.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I liked the Umaga and Jackass crew poster they used before the angle was dropped because it was funny,creative and got my attention instantly.

Maybe a poster of Triple H at a BBQ turning meat over and in the middle there's Edge's head with an apple stuffed in his mouth.

Guest Rebekah
So you have John Cena (A Raw superstar) FUing Jeff Hardy (Smackdown superstar). At least make the Poster realistic to whats happening right now. Although the trailer shows Batista looking cool and about to f**k some s**t up, so thats good.

Guest MastersGonads
I actually dont think the poster is real...it doesnt seem to have any of the usual garb at the bottom...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Where did you get the poster from Laf? as I agree with MG the poster does look pretty fake with no rounded edges, no date/time or info of any kind other then the SummerSlam logo which seems to have been cut off a bit at the bottom

That's what I was thinking; not only does he have a dwarf almost-McMahon for a son, he is now having an incestously romantic relationship with him?

That's what I was thinking; not only does he have a dwarf almost-McMahon for a son, he is now having an incestously romantic relationship with him?

And whilst wearing that jacket. I'd rather see him grow the mullet and pencil tash back...

Guest Kanenite
The Trailer is pretty good, but the poster is tripe, I could literally design it in a minute, they'll probably release a better one nearer the time though.

Guest Dave7g
Mark Henry deserves a poster push so give him the exposure.

Yeah, but the idea of the poster is to sell buys for the ppv.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
It's the inDemand poster, so WWE have obviously submitted it.
Indeed it is on inDemand which surpises me alot that WWE would release this poster and not one with all the details etc on it

On the inDemand site you can see the rounded of corners which is distinctive of the real posters which the fakers always seem to miss

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity