Fan Clubs

Boxers or Briefs

Guest Fiona

Guest Fiona

Okay have a question for the members of TWO. The other day I bought my son some new undies. Well you would have thought the world had come to an end. I accidentally bought briefs instead of boxers. After the fight that ensued I wondered the importance of the difference between the two.

So what do you prefer boxers or briefs? The ladies can weigh in also.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evil Monkey
I know a lot of guys prefer boxers for various reasons, but I am a briefs man - simply because I like my bits to be secured.

Guest Redneck Messiah
I've been wearing boxer briefs for the last 12 years and don't see myself wearing anything else ever again.

Guest Kanenite
Definitely Boxers, I like to feel loose. But if i'm at the gym and am wearing my loose shorts I stick on a tight pair of boxers as i've felt it out before.

Guest ScottyB

Boxers, especially my ones with what seems to be a pouch for my goods to sit in.

And they have to be cotton, they feel nicer.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I wear boxers... black 'The Simpsons' boxers to be exact :D Did wear briefs once but didn't like tem at all so threw them out

Guest Reno

Boxers...

Especially my Captain America boxers that cost alot, but I still love them more than any other piece of clothing I have (apart from my black jeans :lol).

Guest Laffy
i prefer boxers on a guy they feel nice and can be stolen lol. I have only stolen one pair it was a mint batman pair with the joker on the back.

Guest Fiona
i prefer boxers on a guy they feel nice and can be stolen lol. I have only stolen one pair it was a mint batman pair with the joker on the back.

Well if this thread has taught us anything it's keep your eyes on the prize when Lafdugga's around. She's a knicker thief. Especially you Reno she might want Captain America to go along with her superhero collection.:lol:lol

EDIT: I actually like boxers better myself. I have quite a few pair. I wear the girly type made out of satin and stuff like that. They are much more comfortable under jeans or shorts and the best thing of all no pantylines.

Edited by Fiona

Guest Phil
depends where i am, everyday wear I wear boxers, much more freedom. but for cycling or playing rugby its gotta be briefs, too much freedom when your playing rugby is just asking for trouble!!

Guest Laffy
I do not know the sports boxers give you protection but still the comfort of boxers so my brothers and friends say. I just found spiderman female boxers im getting them oh yesssh! I will post pic if i can remember the link.