Fan Clubs (beta)

What have you eaten today?

Guest Saz

Let's cross examine the eating habits of the TWOites...

So far today I have had:

A cooked breakfast.

A banana

Raisins

Cheese on toast with Worcester sauce... YUM!

Chicken and pasta in pesto

Edited by Saz

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fiona
I've had 4 cups of coffee and a granola bar. Won't eat anything till dinner now which is 8 hours away. That doesn't sound healthy but I'm happy.:P

Corn flakes for breakfast and a Frube. I like Frubes. It was a strawberry one. Salad and ham for lunch and a few strawberries.

I now want cheese on toast thanks to Saz but we lack any decent cheese! (I like gum-bleedingly mature cheese).

Had a very disappointing dinner. Carrots and peas which I somehow managed to undercook (not like me, I think I was too hungry), new potatoes which tasted utterly bland and a cauliflower cheese grill which had FAR more cauliflower than cheese.

Skipped breakfast got up too late, had fresh burgers from butchers so no yucky fat stuff in them and as I've been such a good girl for 2 weeks now I gave myself the luxury of a bottle of cherry coke.

xXx

Guest Nicole
Breakfast nut bar thingy, grapes, spaghetti bologneise for dinner and probably something microwaveable for dinner. I haven't got the energy to fix proper food.

Guest Gemsi

cooked breakfast of 2 sausages, 2 slices fried bread, beans and scrambled egg. With a cup of tea.

Ham and lettuce sandwich

Bag of candyfloss

2 bags of wotsits

3 chocolate bars

a hotdog with onions and ketchup and mustard and bbq sauce (couldn't decide between, so had them all)

Just in the oven are some chinese style ribs and some chips in the deep fat fryer.

I eat so healthily:P

Oh- beans, lettuce, onions and potatoes. I'd say that's 4 of my 5-a-day out of the way already:D

Edited by Gemsi

cooked breakfast of 2 sausages, 2 slices fried bread, beans and scrambled egg. With a cup of tea.

Ham and lettuce sandwich

Bag of candyfloss

2 bags of wotsits

3 chocolate bars

a hotdog with onions and ketchup and mustard and bbq sauce (couldn't decide between, so had them all)

Just in the oven are some chinese style ribs and some chips in the deep fat fryer.

Oh- beans, lettuce, onions and potatoes. I'd say that's 4 of my 5-a-day out of the way already:D

DS needs a peg tonight I feel...

Ham and lettuce sandwich

Bag of candyfloss

2 bags of wotsits

3 chocolate bars

:tban Wooo CF diet. A doctor actually told me recently that the diet is the only benefit on CF. I took it with a smile, but in retrospect that seems a silly thing to say.

Guest ScottyB

One piece of toast covered in spaghetti.

2 glasses of squash in a strong ratio of 2 parts squash to 5 parts water (Its a guess)

Small glass of Diet Coke.

octopus ceviche

zuke (soy, sake, and mirin marinated salmon sushi) and unagi handroll with motoyaki and wasabi citrus dressing sauces.

also two sausage breakfast burritos from McDonalds... don't tell anyone about those, OK?