Fan Clubs

Something people don't know about you...

Guest Saz

Hey guys,

Had this idea whilst looking at something that reminded me that people know very little about me, ok I like it that way, but is there something interesting about you that people don't know?

I'll let you know mine later if the thread bites:)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fiona

Maybe it title should be What do you know about Saz? Huh huh. That would be interesting.:)

Anyway not telling then it wouldn't be a secret anymore and I love secrets.:lol

Guest ScottyB

Scott is my middle name and not my forename. I don't dislike my forename, I'v just been brought up as "Scott".

I find Birthdays lame and irrelevant, and I hate people buying me Birthday cards, they're a waste of money in my opinion.

Guest Al Stevens

I have had a photo of myself in a well brought tabloid (however to my defence it was a photo of me in the crowd at a football match)

I am one of these people who refuses to grow old normally and have planned to spend every birthday from this year on at a nightclub till the age i cannot do it anymore. My aim is to grow old disgracefully.

The only comic book characters i like is the anit Hero, so people like Punisher are actually my heros and when i first tried to break into Wrestling i was going to do a punisher like character

For the lame answer, I'm incredibly self-conscious, and can't handle physical conflict at all. I'm an absolute coward when it comes to anything physical. Verbal debates, fine; I can hold my own. Shouting matches, I can do. But I would run a mile to escape a fight if possible.

If that's too boring, I am prone to cry at movies about animals. My Dog Skip, Kiwi (Youtube it), etc.

Edited by DraVen

I hate crap facial hair. Not as in a bad style, more people who grow it and have really patchy faces, like a 13 year old trying to grow a tash.

Looks so bad it inspires a sense of violence inside me.

can't handle physical conflict at all. I'm an absolute coward when it comes to anything physical. Verbal debates, fine; I can hold my own. Shouting matches, I can do. But I would run a mile to escape a fight if possible.

ha, me too, which is a shame because I've had people have a go at me because they think i'm hard or something! I **** myself whenever I ID someone at work in case they drag me over the bar and pummel me or something!

Something people don't know about me - I have shoulder length, curly, ginger hiair, which is 100% real and 100% naturally curly! the amount of times i get asked if i have it professionally curled is unreal

Guest Jimmy Redman
Following on from Mitch and Phil, I'm also the world's biggest punce who gets away with a somewhat "hard" rep. I think its because I'm really tall, (apparently) play sports so I obviously must have muscles, and I dont smile a lot. Or something like that.

play sports so I obviously must have muscles, and I dont smile a lot. Or something like that.

ha, I think thats my problem, although im really short so maybe thats it as well, they all think im some stocky f*cker who goes around cracking skulls for no reason :lol

I dont see the need or point of physical violence, ever.

I can see the need for it sometimes, especially with some of the unsavoury characters you get where i work, but i would never voluntarily go out looking for a fight.

Following on from Mitch and Phil, I'm also the world's biggest punce who gets away with a somewhat "hard" rep. I think its because I'm really tall, (apparently) play sports so I obviously must have muscles, and I dont smile a lot. Or something like that.

Yeah, people rarely ever start with me because of either the fact that I'm tall and quite broad (and the long hair probably helps), or just because I try to be funny and charming with my quips, and it comes off as an obvious joke. But only a couple of times have a few people tried to physically fight me, and I managed to either settle things civilly (once on my knees begging, but I was drunk and not prepared to deal with someone being angry at me) or just walk away. I don't believe in fighting solving anything, and I certainly am not strong or tough enough, despite my size, to defend myself. That's one thing I really need to work on - self-defense and confidence.

Guest Evil Monkey
I am quite an open person, so people know most things about me, so apologies to anyone who is easily offended - I have a birthmark on my penis.

Guest Popsi
My heritage is part Native American Indian. My grandfather's mother was american indian and his father was black. I don't really look like it though because he married a white woman (my nan) but it does make my mother mixed race. The only real impact it has had on me (other than my interest in the history) is that I have a slightly (very slightly!)darker natural skin tone and don't burn easily.

Guest Gemsi

Hmmmmm........What you don't know about me.....

Even on days when I feel on top of the world, I still have this inbuilt fear that it's all a lie and the world is actually ending. I can never be truely happy.

I'm not actually all that big on pink anymore-it's just if I wear lots of it-it stops people asking me if I'm ok. I'd rather just be wearing all black, I feel more comfortable in black

Edited by Gemsi

Yeah, people rarely ever start with me because of either the fact that I'm tall and quite broad (and the long hair probably helps), or just because I try to be funny and charming with my quips, and it comes off as an obvious joke. But only a couple of times have a few people tried to physically fight me, and I managed to either settle things civilly (once on my knees begging, but I was drunk and not prepared to deal with someone being angry at me) or just walk away. I don't believe in fighting solving anything, and I certainly am not strong or tough enough, despite my size, to defend myself. That's one thing I really need to work on - self-defense and confidence.

I find my hair has the opposite effect, i often get a lot of snide comments about it, but i think thats because I'm the only male where I work (a rugby club) that has long hair, so people aren't used to seeing it.

On the subject of fighting, I'd like to think I'd be able to handle myself if ever a situation got so desperate but, like you, I'd prefer to work it out civilly before punches are thrown. I'm quite good at being civil as I have to deal with drunken people on a regular basis :lol