Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

If you could...

Guest Ruderz

Guest Ruderz

...Say one thing to one wrestler, who would you say it too? And what would you say?

I'd ask Jamie Noble if he has actaully ever pulled a girl with his stunts.

You?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chriscare
"Oi, Shelley, yea that's right i'm talking to you, you stupid little d**k. Sell, for the love of god, just sell one move, one little move is all i asked, no selling is not taking and bump and not moving for a bit, thats just you being useless, just sell one measy little move, just for a second and stop being such a useless sh****se. Oh what's that, you're too busy doing 10 finishing moves each as transition moves to have time to sell....just get out, go on! I hate you so much"

Tommy Gunn: Have you yet thought of a plan to beat Staxx?

Or if UK wrestlers dont count

Sonjay Dutt: do you do flips because otherwise you would be shown up as the talentless crapbag that you are, unable to even get a reaction from a crowd of inbreds.

Guest Chriscare

Sonjay Dutt: do you do flips because otherwise you would be shown up as the talentless crapbag that you are, unable to even get a reaction from a crowd of inbreds.

He got major heat when he came over here. He just couldn't get it at the impact zone, because more than likely the people there just wondered in lost from the studio tour and hadn't actually seen his heel turn (or wrestling in general). And it wasn't like he got heat *** the other guy was a face, as no faces had come out yet.

He got major heat when he came over here. He just couldn't get it at the impact zone, because more than likely the people there just wondered in lost from the studio tour and hadn't actually seen his heel turn (or wrestling in general). And it wasn't like he got heat *** the other guy was a face, as no faces had come out yet.

I doubt many people line up for 4 hours for something they don't know anything about.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

To: Great Khali

"Magumbo!!"

Just to see what would happen and if he would react like Stampy (The Simpsons fans should know this one)

Edited by Nemesis Enforcer

Guest Kanenite

Kane

Sorry for freezing up last time I met you, I was too damn speechless.

A small regret I have from when I met Kane in the flesh :(

Guest Fiona
To: Great Khali

"Magumbo!!"

Just to see what would happen and if he would react like Stamp (The Simpsons fans should know this one)

Oh you mean the elephant at Apus' wedding.:lol

I would ask Jeff Hardy how much money a month he wastes on hair dye.:P

Guest Chriscare

Nah,

Magumbo was in the episode when they try make Krusty into a hero by having him save Bart and Homer from being eaten by an elephant. Marge also gets a new rack in that episode which is what makes Krusty remember the word.

Magumbo = slang for boobs and a way to get an elephant to calm down and go into the rest position.

To Triple H: "Go one, tell the truth. You secretly love the IWC, don't you?"

Also to Triple H, shouted while running away : "And the only reason you married Steph was to cement your position in the company!"

Guest The Beltster
I ask Vince what his legit problem with Randy Savage is and fully expect the answer to be: "Anything can happen in WWE!"

Guest Da Showstoppa

To Shawn - Please get some baldness treatment, you're starting to look like Hogan.

To John Cena - Please turn heel and do your own promos again.

Why has everyone got a problem with Shawn going bald?

Most men go bald.. get over it.

It's not the going bald that I feel is the issue, it's the fact he's trying (badly) to cover it up.

Angle was going bald, so he decided to just shave it all off, as did Big Show and a few others. HBK needs to follow suit and (like Christian did) trim his hair down a bit (even if it involves losing a Hair v Hair match against Jericho to give a reason for it).

Kane

Sorry for freezing up last time I met you, I was too damn speechless.

A small regret I have from when I met Kane in the flesh :(

I did the same thing with Sterling James Keenan... Stood there blushing, very classy.

As for what i'd say to a wrestler. Well, it would be to Steve Austin.

"Hello, you're gorgeous. Can i please lick your head?"

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity