Fan Clubs (beta)

The Steve Wilkos Show

Ryan

Man oh Man, screw Jeremy Kyle, Trisha, Ricky Lake and all the others, they've got nothing on this show, i was at my Nans house earlier and was only intending to be there a few minutes but i didnt leave for a good half an hour because i was so into this program :lol, he's the only person from these types of shows that i can honestly say "screw going face to face with this guy", so what do you guys think? do you like this program? if not why not? if you've never seen it i strongly suggest that you youtube it :lol

Guest FreeSpirit

Haha I love this programme. I love how he gets right in their faces and verbally berates them, and makes people stand on his stage if they are one of life's scumbags.

Use to be on at 7pm on weekdays on Living, now its been replaced by crappy Will and Grace :(

Guest big pau hoolinator
when he through a chair at the wall and it stuck to his sign it was legendary but that is all of seen of him unfortunately - i saw it on youtube