Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

More releases by WWE

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest SuperKick Kid

James Curtis, Domino, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, and referee Nick Patrick.

and now apparently Big Daddy V

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
James Curtis, Domino, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, and referee Nick Patrick.

and now apparently Big Daddy V

not a major loss numzio is the best out the bunch, moore may turn up in TNA his punk gimmick had potential, nick could walking to TNA as a ref if he was looking for work

Guest The Beltster
Good riddance to more crap...they are probably making room to bring in more losers like last time when they cut a bunch of nobodies and brought back Charlie Hass and Shannon Moore :lol

James Curtis: Never heard of him

Domino: Not even sure which one he is. Snuka's son or the one who takes off his shirt?

Shannon Moore: Never good or interesting enough

Nunzio: Never really been good in his WWE times.

Nick Patrick: Legendary ref! Enjoy retirement. You'll always be remembered for screwing up at StarrCade 1997.

Big Daddy V: DAMN! He was...notable.

Guest Jayfunk
Big Daddy V: DAMN! He was...notable.

he was 500+ pounds how could you not miss him :-)

seriously no major lost what was he doing really?

Guest MastersGonads

Suprised about Nick Patrick and Nunzio, James Curtis obviously like Braden Walker didnt cut the mustard on ECW this week...

The others, its been a long time coming...

To me, Big Daddy V's release was the biggest one of them for me. He's been with WWE since 1993 (except for that barely noticeable time he was in TNA) and he seemed like he was going to be one of those guys who would be around forever because of his tenor (like Val Venis or Hardcore Holly).

Nice to see that the members of TWO are right on top of who these guys are. Really, it's sad, I guess I'm the only dedicated WWE fan left who actually know who these wrestlers are.

James Curtis- He had that short run with Idol Stevens on SmackDown awhile back, but he always reminded me a bit of Trevor Murdoch back then (ironic that the last two names I mentioned were also released), but he still hasn't done jack since getting in better shape. As has been said, he's just like Chris Harris, just another regular wrestler. Nothing special. I won't miss him.

Nick Patrick- It may be cruel, but he's just a referee. Personally, I never have liked Patrick. I always hated the way he sold spots, he overdid it big time.

Shannon Moore- A little bit of a shocker, but just another face in the crowd jobber type. His best times were when he was Matt Hardy's "MF'er".

Nunzio- Just another jobber, but he's had a better run in WWE than has Moore or Curtis. He got a Cruiserweight Title run out of it at least.

Domino- This one was just a matter of time to me. When tag teams are split up, it's always the weak link that gets canned. By the way, Domino is the smaller one with long hair who decided to take his shirt off in every appearance on TV (real named is Cliff Compton, Deuce is the one that is Snuka's son).

Even though there's still time for it, I'm surprised WWE didn't get rid of some other talent while they were at it. Guys like Boogeyman (well they've hired him twice, so they must see something special), Hardcore Holly, DH Smith, Armando Estrada, Kenny Dykstra, Super Crazy, The Highlanders, Jimmy Wang Yang, Candice, Funaki, Snitsky, Jillian, & Charlie Haas. Even though he's got the talent, Paul London might as well get cut too. Of course, they need some jobbers laying around, I guess.

Guest Aholda

much love to Shannon Moore, he'll be fine, he's got a nice tattoo parlor here in my hometown, so dude will be straight.

the others, f*ck em.

Guest MastersGonads
To me, Big Daddy V's release was the biggest one of them for me. He's been with WWE since 1993 (except for that barely noticeable time he was in TNA) and he seemed like he was going to be one of those guys who would be around forever because of his tenor (like Val Venis or Hardcore Holly).

Nice to see that the members of TWO are right on top of who these guys are. Really, it's sad, I guess I'm the only dedicated WWE fan left who actually know who these wrestlers are.

James Curtis- He had that short run with Idol Stevens on SmackDown awhile back, but he always reminded me a bit of Trevor Murdoch back then (ironic that the last two names I mentioned were also released), but he still hasn't done jack since getting in better shape. As has been said, he's just like Chris Harris, just another regular wrestler. Nothing special. I won't miss him.

Nick Patrick- It may be cruel, but he's just a referee. Personally, I never have liked Patrick. I always hated the way he sold spots, he overdid it big time.

Shannon Moore- A little bit of a shocker, but just another face in the crowd jobber type. His best times were when he was Matt Hardy's "MF'er".

Nunzio- Just another jobber, but he's had a better run in WWE than has Moore or Curtis. He got a Cruiserweight Title run out of it at least.

Domino- This one was just a matter of time to me. When tag teams are split up, it's always the weak link that gets canned. By the way, Domino is the smaller one with long hair who decided to take his shirt off in every appearance on TV (real named is Cliff Compton, Deuce is the one that is Snuka's son).

Even though there's still time for it, I'm surprised WWE didn't get rid of some other talent while they were at it. Guys like Boogeyman (well they've hired him twice, so they must see something special), Hardcore Holly, DH Smith, Armando Estrada, Kenny Dykstra, Super Crazy, The Highlanders, Jimmy Wang Yang, Candice, Funaki, Snitsky, Jillian, & Charlie Haas. Even though he's got the talent, Paul London might as well get cut too. Of course, they need some jobbers laying around, I guess.

Funny as the one that will be missed by the company the most is the one you described as 'just another jobber'!

Guest The Beltster
I cant imagine any of them will be missed by the company, or else they wouldnt be getting their release. Guido was a total non-entity in WWE and had been for ages. I didnt even know he was still gainfully employed.

Guest Dave7g

It's about time Big Daddy Obese was let go, surely Mark Henry is next in line? Both had have the same levels of talent, which is absolutley none.

Shannon Moore and Nunzio are way better off elsewhere. Nunzio and Super Crazy to Hustle and meet up with Taijiri. They can actually wrestle 100 times better than HHH.

It's true though.

Guest Jimmy Redman
It's about time Big Daddy Obese was let go, surely Mark Henry is next in line? Both had have the same levels of talent, which is absolutley none.

Yes, I'm sure that they'll release their ECW Champion very soon...

I'm mildly surprised about BDV, didnt they tell him to lose weight so they could push him again? Moore is useful enough as a tag team jobber as well, thats a bit strange. Domino > Deuce though, although thats not saying all that much.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity