Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Sid Returning Next Month?

Guest Stiffed

Guest Stiffed
I got word earlier this week that Sid Vicious may be making his WWE return sometime in September. Gunner Eudy, Sid’s son, has been telling various people that his dad has signed to return.

RRO

I thought it would never happen, but it looks like a return is imminent.:)

I wonder what plans they have for him.

Thoughts?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ReyChampion
Do WWE really need him? he wasn't a huge draw previously and i don't think he has anywhere near as much drawing power now.

Sid always seemed to understand the business though. He wasn't great, but the crowd bought into him which is probably what is needed at the moment. As long as he can still squash people, I'd say bring him back.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
http://rasslinriotnews.blogspot.com/2008/08/rumor-mill-brian-c-mystery-partner-sex.html

It might not be true, but why would his son (and a close friend btw) go around telling people that his dad has signed when he hasn't?

I'll go with it being true.

75% of the stuff credited to Meltzer that is reported on the net is made up by people and was never reported by Meltzer at all

This could easily be made up by someone who sent it into the reporter on that site that Sid's lad has been saying this or that... i've not seen of the more well known sites report this so i'd take it with a huge pinch of salt for now

The fact that he has this disclaimer - "----Rumor mill – some of it could be true or some of it could be false – I am just posting things that I have been told during the week." - at the bottom of the page is all you need to know about the credibility of the stories.

If the writer, Brian Tramel, will simply post something he has heard without checking it elsewhere first, then he, in theory, could post any old sh*te and pass it off as "something he heard".

Guest The Franchise
Do WWE really need him? he wasn't a huge draw previously and i don't think he has anywhere near as much drawing power now.

No they dont need him now. I mean at one point in time Sid Vicious indeed was the next big thing in pro wrestling. Former WWE & WCW champion and indeed was a bigger star in WCW back in the glory days. But now his ship has sailed. I doubt hes even close to being in the shape he used to be in back when he and Dan Spivey killed tag teams when they were known as"The Skyscrapers." I dont see Sid coming back either. TNA? Maybe. WWE? No way.:good222:

Guest Flamboyant Fozz
I have a better idea, WWE owns all of the JCP and WCW video library why not just show old footage of Sid squashing a jobber every week? It would be better than a lot of the stuff they show currently. I HATE jobbers and am only happy when they are being squashed!

Guest Suphix
I have a better idea, WWE owns all of the JCP and WCW video library why not just show old footage of Sid squashing a jobber every week? It would be better than a lot of the stuff they show currently. I HATE jobbers and am only happy when they are being squashed!

Jobbers are needed in Wrestling. Its thanks to Jobbers that high profile names get the status they do, it would be extremely difficult to do that without them. You may hate them but they play a big part in wrestling and Sid especially benefited from many-a Jobber :P

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity