Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

The Last Match You Watched Thread

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Inspired by the last film you watched thread in the entertainment section this is to share your thoughts on the last match you watched and/or provide a link to it if possible.

I just watched Full Metal Mayhem between Team 3D and Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles,Christian Cage and Rhino from TNA Victory Road 2008.

Pretty good as far as TLC matches go (which is essentially what it is) and I particularly enjoyed Team 3D hitting the doomsday device through a table on Rhino and drilling Christian Cage through a table with the 3D.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
Sara Del ray vs Lacey in the shimmer title rematch on vol 14. extremely good match lacey is a great heel and del ray is a great female wrestler (one of the best IMHO). it was a well put together match which the fans were into. just got my BD gift through vol 5 looking forward to lacey vs katie lea, melissa vs danger and del ray vs martinez (there first match was amazing on vol 1)

Guest Da Showstoppa

The beginning of HIAC at Summerslam - I fell asleep, well it was on at close to 4AM! :lol

I have it taped, so I'll catch up later.

Guest Frank Botch

^ ^ ^ I think Savage won that with help from The Giant.The match was for the title wasn't it?

I just watched the Tully Blanchard-Magnum T.A I Quit match from Starrcade 85

Guest ScottyB
^ ^ ^ I think Savage won that with help from The Giant.The match was for the title wasn't it?

Savage did win, and it was for the vacant WCW Heavyweight Championship.

If I'm not mistaken, it was Eddie Gurrero's debut PPV match for WCW.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity