Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE WrestleMania Revenge UK Tour - April 2009

Guest Claire

Guest Claire
OMG ive just come from WWE.com and see that WWE have already announced some dates for April next year !!! Tickets go on sale September 12th. Hopefully they'll announce more dates because at the moment there's only the bigger venue's, no smaller cities like Newcastle, B'ham etc :?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dates so far:

Fri, Apr 17

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Glasgow, UK 7:30 p.m.

Sat, Apr 18

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Aberdeen, UK 7:30 p.m.

Mon, Apr 20

WWE Presents RAW - London, UK 7:30 p.m.

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Cardiff, UK 7:30 p.m.

Tue, Apr 21

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Cardiff, UK 7:30 p.m.

WWE Presents SmackDown ECW - London, UK 7:30 p.m

Wed, Apr 22

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Liverpool, UK 7:30 p.m.

Fri, Apr 24

WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE TOUR - Belfast, UK 19:30

Edited by Kam

Guest Claire

Kam looking at the dates on wwe.com looks like you've missed a date off;

Sunday 17th Glasgow, UK 7:30pm

Anyone planning on going to any of the dates announced so far, also does anyone know if smaller venue's will be announced for the UK or is this it :?

Guest Kanenite

That's probably the lot this time around but I wouldn't be sure.

I'll probably end up going to a London show with my cousin as i've said i'd take him down to the next show as i'll probably be driving. Will either have the monday or tuesday off to go to London.

Guest Shane O Mac

I swear they want to bankrupt me!

Hopefully I'll do a few shows, not too sure which ones yet though!

Edit: Is it me or are they on sale really early? I mean, the Survivor Series tour hasn't even been over yet!

Guest Claire
:( No Newcastle show?

Hopefully they add one.

Me too ! Although i'd be willing to travel if these are the only dates next April i'd much prefer spending my money time and effort getting tickets to see a show on my home turf so to speak :?

Guest No. 1 MVP Fan
I think it's a bit strange these will go on sale on a Friday (usually Saturday) but most importantly, before the Survivor Series tour has finished, previously they've gone on sale the weekend after the tour ends.

I think it's a bit strange these will go on sale on a Friday (usually Saturday) but most importantly, before the Survivor Series tour has finished, previously they've gone on sale the weekend after the tour ends.
I wonder if it has anything to do with TNA tour? WWE could be trying to ensure fans buy their tickets as soon as possible since there is another alternative for them now.

With TNA advertising their tour between the WWE shows on Sky Sports it could have influenced them in bringing the date forward.

Guest Al Stevens
Im surprised theirs no Birmingham show theyve been here every time for last few years.

Maybe Raw and Smackdown are being done at Birmingham this year and if they are tickets for both :good222:

Guest vampess
cant see us doing these shows were well broke i was expecting them to go on sale after this tour like normal :sad: Have to see as wanting to go to wm in texas

Guest Oblong
Hurray, i was hoping they'd do London again this April. I've gone down the last 2 years for the RAW taping, and since i'm moving to London in October for uni, it'd be much less of a trek this time around. Might bag myself some cheap seats for SD/ECW too since i'll be in the city.

Guest FreeSpirit
Maybe Raw and Smackdown are being done at Birmingham this year and if they are tickets for both :good222:

It's London Mate. :xyx

Mon, Apr 20

Tue, Apr 21

Guest Al Stevens
It's London Mate. :xyx

Mon, Apr 20

Tue, Apr 21

barstool :lol looks like no WWE double for me this year then :(

Guest Claire
Im completely at a loss what to do :? I carn't really afford to do the Bigger shows such as London etc, by the time you've paid for hotel and train fare's i'd much prefer doing shows in smaller venues such as N'castle B'ham, Nottingham, etc BUT if these are the only UK dates next April i wouldn't really like to miss out ! Damn WWE they've really screwed their fans this time :info7:

Damn WWE they've really screwed their fans this time :info7:

With all due respect, stop talking out of your ar**. :lol

They are in Scotland, Wales, London, Liverpool. That covers the north, south, middle of the country and Wales. What more do you want from them? Give them chance to do different venues and a different audience base.

Guest Claire
With all due respect, stop talking out of your ar**. :lol

They are in Scotland, Wales, London, Liverpool. That covers the north, south, middle of the country and Wales. What more do you want from them? Give them chance to do different venues and a different audience base.

With all due respect, didn't think i was talking out of my arse. I wasn't so much just talking about the venue's they're doing although it will be a problam for me as i carn't afford to travel and do as many shows as most. I was talking about how soon they've decided to put the tickets on sale and im sure alot of other people are gonna be pretty stuck too as in terms of being able to afford tickets. They usually go on sale after the Nov dates

Guest FreeSpirit

You can get to London for £23 return on the train from Newcastle/Durham/Darlington Claire, if you book 10 weeks in advance of those dates in April. That's actually cheaper than getting to Nottingham or Birmingham by the way.

Plus Travelodge do advance Super Saver Rooms in key locations across London starting at £29 per night for a Family Room. So say you shared with 2 other people you're looking at a price of less than £10 per night for a decent room in the Capital.

http://www.nationalexpresseastcoast.com (Train Tickets)

http://www.travelodge.co.uk

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity