Fan Clubs (beta)

TWO F1 Batracer 1997 Season [First Come, First Serve~!]

Fidel Cashflow

Yes indeedly, we're racing again. But seeing as how this season is a throwback, I'm throwing it back. First cometh, first serveth. Pick your rizzide! We're kicking it '97 style.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&32729

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "32729" into the box. The game password is "rememberingmika". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Does anyone mind if i choose a decent car ie one of the ones with a team leader set up or should i set my own car up.

Edit: Joind Ferrari as its first come first served. Hope no one minds.

Edited by Laffy

Guest Shane Lennox
signed up as Christian Moore... I wasn't sure if it was cool to use Greg Moore but since this is retro, I am honoring one of my favorite drivers :xyx

signed up as Christian Moore... I wasn't sure if it was cool to use Greg Moore but since this is retro, I am honoring one of my favorite drivers :xyx

Greg Moore :sad::sad::sad:

Too young to remember Senna's crash, so Moore's was my first experience with a driver dieing. Especially one that had a bright future ahead of him and that everyone liked.

But, come on people. Lets git'r'done

Guest Shane Lennox
Greg Moore :sad::sad::sad:

Too young to remember Senna's crash, so Moore's was my first experience with a driver dieing. Especially one that had a bright future ahead of him and that everyone liked.

But, come on people. Lets git'r'done

absolutely bright future...Greg was gonna be one of the best :sad5: