Fan Clubs (beta)

Macho Man Randy Savage

Guest Idris08

Guest Idris08
Macho Man Randy Savage is not in SVR09 nor Legends of Wrestling 3. Just because he's signed with that corney TNA wrestling. I mean it shows that he has slowed in thinking in his old age but to band him from being in these games doesn't effect him but us. We deserve to drop that big elbow off the top ropes. And to point the fingers to the sky before we land it. To taunt by pointing that all to familiar finger. Not to have him in the game is our lost not his.

Guest The Beltster
This has nothing to do with TNA and everything to do with Vince McMahon. Edited by The Beltster

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
This has nothing to do with TNA and everything to do with Vince McMahon.
And yet still no-one will say what his problem is!

I think it was Powerslam mag who said they know but are prohibited to print it until after those involved are dead... although they could be making it up for a laugh :lol

Guest The Beltster
Meltzer has said for ages that he has something on somebody but he isnt prepared to say it until those involved are dead I think. Cant remember if it is him or who/what its about though.

Guest the HiTman
Well, considering some of those who are involved will probably outlive those who know, but can't say; I think we're in for a long wait.

I do hate to have to bust out the cliched internet forum image (again), but:

I think they are trying to protect steph, but it has been an epic fail everyone knows she is a sl*t.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1333/ngbbs47ed89a0e5238da9.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/ngbbs47ed89a0e5238da9.jpg/1/w468.png

Edited by Naitch

I think they are trying to protect steph, but it has been an epic fail everyone knows she is a sl*t.

I mean for god's sake we're talking about a video game here. They could put Barack Obama with Hillary as his tag team partner and it would be okay.

Guest Jayfunk
its all to do with wy vince hates the macho man. he left on good terms and the rumor mill points to steph and innocent she is not.

well what a fantastic point you have made...:roll

Oh I'd say it was a retort which was suffice for the comment you made, quite frankly.

On the Stephanie thing, stop listening to stuff people make up on wrestling forums so much.

Hey, I heard The Undertaker fisted Bret Hart once while Vince watched with his mickey in one hand whilst simultaneously rubbing baby oil all over a naked midget with his other hand and then they showed the video tape of it to all the boys in the back and Chainz from DOA said it was 'kinda hot.' SPREAD THIS RUMOUR THROUGHOUT THE NET BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE TRUE! I HEARD IT ON THE INTERNET!

Guest Jayfunk
Wouldn't affect legends of wrestling, it's not controlled by Vince, even if Macho man shagged steph when she was under age.

very true. it must simply didn't want to do it then. maybe he doesn't want anything to do with wrestling anymore! it is not like he needs the money

He was in Legends of Wrestling, I think he means the Legends of Wrestlemania, which he isn't in.

His not being in it has nothing to do with TNA, it's to do with the "corny" Vince McMahon.

Case closed.