Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Who (if anyone) will be the new RAW General Manager?

Chris2K

New RAW GM?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. New RAW GM?

• Shane McMahon
    • Stephanie McMahon
    • William Regal
    • Dusty Rhodes
    • Ric Flair
    • Steve Austin
    • Eric Bischoff
    • "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
    • Hornswoggle
    • Runjin Singh
    • Jamie Noble
    • Somebody Else

After Mike Adamle's departure that shocked the world we have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of who, if anyone, will be the new general manager of RAW.

Will it be a legend? Will it be a McMahon? Will they just forget about the position? Vote and discuss away...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I voted somebody else, but can't name who as I am not sure. I don't think it will be anyone on that list but I am 100% sure they will put someone else in the position and not just abandon the GM position.

Thinking about it it could end up being JBL

I voted somebody else. Like NE I don't know who though. Stephanie is pregnant right so I don't think she wants the job. Shane is busy with other parts of the business and doesn't have the time. Flair and Noble nah. Austin is busy with his movie career. I can't remember who else is on the list.

I think whoever they pick will be the unluckiest person on the face of the earth as this job has the kiss of death. No-one has lasted very long lately.

Just got an idea. What about Teddy Long. They shoot ECW with Raw so why not have him GM for both divisions. That way he could do the talent exchange evenly between the brands and he makes a great face to Vicki's heel character. Besides there could be a story line develop there with her taking over his job on SD. Just a thought.

Guest Chriscare
Essentially I think they'll forget about the position. However, i feel Raw will be run by steph, shane and maybe in a few months vince.

She's not pregnant again, is she? Her and HHH only had a baby a few months ago.

Oh I didn't know she had the baby. That seems very fast it seems like I just heard she was pregnant. Makes sense then that she's back.

Guest HH-Evolution
i think the GM thing has run its course

The WWE seem to disagree. XD

Besides, the show needs some on-air authority who ISN'T necessarily a McMahon - A GM is pretty much the only way that it can be done properly in the WWE 'Universe', apparently.

Guest Internets
If the Austin/Orton WM rumous hold any water, Stone Cold could be an option. Beyond that, I can't see Regal holding onto the IC title for too long... I loved his run as GM.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I voted for somebody else and in my opinion it should be......Joel Gertner!

Imagine his first words as GM " Well....Well.......Well " :lol

I'd love to hear him cut a great promo about what a stud he is before making the important decisions.

Guest HH-Evolution
Now I am just thinking aloud, but how about Cryme Tyme as co-gm's?

Not really so much them 'stealing the show' as it would be a hijacked hit and run disaster. :D

In short...No. A hundred times no!

I'd quite like it to be someone new from the roster every week. Have WWE run an angle whereby Shane and Steph are unsure who to put in charge, so they end up giving random people a shot at the job.

It'd be announced at the end of the previous week's show that *INSERT* will be the General Manager for next week's show. Have guys like Santino, Cena, Orton, DiBiase, Batista, Jericho and so on and on until the angle runs out of steam and a permanent successor to Adamle is chose.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity