Fan Clubs (beta)

Help each other out.

Guest Ruderz

If you have any questions about some games, post it here and hope that someone on TWO knows how to deal with it, :) Might do some good.

Ok, to start off.

Game: Dynasty Warriors 5

Problem: When you pick up a sword or a shield while playing a level, and you get a bounes +2 attack, does it take place immedeantly? Or after the level?

If you have any questions about some games, post it here and hope that someone on TWO knows how to deal with it, :) Might do some good.

Ok, to start off.

Game: Dynasty Warriors 5

Problem: When you pick up a sword or a shield while playing a level, and you get a bounes +2 attack, does it take place immedeantly? Or after the level?

To the best of my knowledge right away.

I don't have any problems so next poster.

Guest Anime Otaku

I've not played on expert but the Tank is a prime candidate for using a molotov as they don't chase after pipebombs and the fire does constant damage also try to get into a wide open area and maintain a good distance from it as generally the concrete/car throw is easy to dodge unless another infected hits you or you run into a wall where as the punch hurts like hell and stops you shooting for a long time. Finally if possible the Auto Shotgun at mid range is best for taking out the Tank. Though if you know the map you should tailor your selection to that and take the assault rifle if there is alot of open areas such as the airport in dead air.

My question is also for L4D. Any tips for getting Cr0wned?

I've not played on expert but the Tank is a prime candidate for using a molotov as they don't chase after pipebombs and the fire does constant damage also try to get into a wide open area and maintain a good distance from it as generally the concrete/car throw is easy to dodge unless another infected hits you or you run into a wall where as the punch hurts like hell and stops you shooting for a long time. Finally if possible the Auto Shotgun at mid range is best for taking out the Tank. Though if you know the map you should tailor your selection to that and take the assault rifle if there is alot of open areas such as the airport in dead air.

My question is also for L4D. Any tips for getting Cr0wned?

Guest Anime Otaku
That doesn't work as Cr0wned is a 1 shot kill on a witch, I've heard it's best done with the shotgun but I've seemingly failed to get either my aim or the range right for it to work. Also I keep getting her attention which might not help.

2 requests for help.

1 Earth Defense force 2017 XBOX360

Level 8 (Infestation) on Hardest ....help...

2 Pokemon diamond (DS) catching Mespiritt....

Thanks in advance.

Guest Anime Otaku
For Pokemon Diamond check what type it is and try to get some that are effective against it and also either an Electric, Bug or Plant type with a stunning move. Also try to buy a great ball to help catching it.

That doesn't work as Cr0wned is a 1 shot kill on a witch, I've heard it's best done with the shotgun but I've seemingly failed to get either my aim or the range right for it to work. Also I keep getting her attention which might not help.

Actually the guy in the video I posted got the achievement.