Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Where will Rey go?

Guest ReyChampion

Guest ReyChampion

Recently there has been a lot of discussion about Rey Mysterio's contract with WWE and how there having problems agreeing on terms (WWE wants 5 years, Mysterio wants 3). Its very likely that they will agree on a deal but consider the possibility of a deal not being agreed, where would rey go? TNA? Mexico? Japan? or retier?

If he were to join TNA (most likely in my opinion) who would fued with first? would he be the star of the x-devision or pushed in to the main storylines?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cross The Line

Mysterio won't cross the line. He'd be more likely to go back to Mexico I think.

If he did go to TNA, he would obviously main event. Plenty of fresh matches for him there, and I think everyone would want to see Rey vs. AJ in particular. He has terrific chemistry with Kurt Angle as well.

Guest ReyChampion
I would expect TNA to put a big financial offer to him if the oppertunity came due to the popularity he has with children which is an area he could help TNA in. Also there would be better gaurantees and probably more money than in Mexico.

Guest BlackEyed
I think WWE will desperately try to keep him on their roster, mainly because he's a big draw with the kids and the overseas markets. I can probably see them coming to a comprimise with the contract.

Guest Al Stevens
Was thinking the same thing, Al.

I mean it's really sad actually that someone would be that committed to making complete ass out of them self's 24/7. However I guess that's some people for you

Guest Cross The Line
Al Stevens is what we refer as "they." "They" say you crossed the line, like it's a bad thing, like you've gone too far. Guess what? I don't think it goes far enough.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
As a public service, I will answer any questions that the uninitiated have about the other side of the line.

To me the line isn't a line,it tends to swerve off in funny angles and ends up looking more like a zig-zag.

TNA would be foolish not to make a decent offer for Rey Mysterio because he attracts a large Hispanic audience,is very popular amongst the younger fans and is someone fans can easily get behind because he plays the underdog role naturally.

If he signed with TNA then the X Division would be beneath him in my opinion but a dream match with Homicide over the X title would certainly be capable of headlining a pay-per-view event.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

TNA would snap Rey up in a heartbeat as he brings with him the Hispanic audiance and that is a big reason why WWE wants to keep him long term

I think if he did leavue though he would head to Mexico for a spell while he waited for WWE to come and call again wih a new offer

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity